Contribute
Register

Cannot change to difrent disks in clover configurator

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't let me boot with stick

@Smith07 ,

We need to get a better understanding of where your system is right now. Can you confirm which version of Clover you have installed, which version (If any) of macOS you have installed, did it boot macOS before you installed the earlier version of Clover ?

Also, you could try booting your macOS using the Unibeast installer, then go to the 'Terminal' app and type in 'diskutil list' and press enter, then post the output here.

Once this information is known we could perhaps help you a little more.

:thumbup:

@Smith07 ,

We need to get a better understanding of where your system is right now. Can you confirm which version of Clover you have installed, which version (If any) of macOS you have installed, did it boot macOS before you installed the earlier version of Clover ?

Also, you could try booting your macOS using the Unibeast installer, then go to the 'Terminal' app and type in 'diskutil list' and press enter, then post the output here.

I have 10.12.4 Sierra install now

I have 10.12.4 Sierra install now
Yes it's was working perfectly, except I cannot shutdown properly it was going to restart. Then I try to fix but I cannot mount different efi portion, and now I messed everything

@Smith07 ,

I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back