Contribute
Register

can somebody help me to build a compatible hackintosh for 4k editing?

i need hackintosh build for 4k editing

• im a nob

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • any help works thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are you talking about IOS in your build?

You already know what im taking about, so if you dont wanna help me is all good , please dont waste you valuable time with me please.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot bro actually i know how build a pc i did before but like a said im nob on hackintosh and far as i know some parts are not compatible with ios and that is what i was asking because i maked a list and i share it with a friend and he told me that was not compatible the graphics card and the motherboard with the system IOS im gonna need the system for studio recording and video editing 4k , i just want to make sure that the parts that i will purchase will work with the system that way i will not buy the product and returned later. thanks again WonkeyDonkey.

Remember it is OSX that you will install. As pointed out, IOS is for other Apple devices.

If you have a planned list, post it here and we can advise you. You can also check your chosen parts against the hardware detailed in the Buyers Guide. This will give you a starting point and depends if you have already purchased the hardware or still at the planning stage.

It will also be helpful to detail which parts of the system are most important to you and an idea of your budget.

:)

Also, please complete your profile hardware as requested in the site rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back