Contribute
Register

can somebody help me to build a compatible hackintosh for 4k editing?

i need hackintosh build for 4k editing

• im a nob

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • any help works thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5
CPU
intel - Core i7-8700k
Graphics
gtx 1080ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
im nob on this hackintosh but i do know how to assemble the pc i will appreciate alot your help .

What a stupid obvious answer
Im just asking for help in a nice way if no body can help me is all good no problem anyways thanks community.

Im just asking for help in a nice way if no body can help me is all good no problem anyways thanks community.

If you are able to build your own PC then that is a starting point. If you are determined to run a hackintosh then you should start by looking at the 'Buyers Guide' at the top of the screen. This will guide you to the most compatible hardware.

Once that is done, you can use the 'Installation Guide' also at the top of the screen, which guides you how to install OSX in the recommended way. Also browse the 'User Builds' section to understand the process that others have used.

If you have NOT built a PC before, then that is beyond the scope of what the site offers and you should research this using your favourite search engine.

Finally, don't be afraid to ask hackintosh related questions here, we all had to start somewhere. Searching the forums before you ask questions is a wise move though.

:thumbup:

If you are able to build your own PC then that is a starting point. If you are determined to run a hackintosh then you should start by looking at the 'Buyers Guide' at the top of the screen. This will guide you to the most compatible hardware.

Once that is done, you can use the 'Installation Guide' also at the top of the screen, which guides you how to install OSX in the recommended way. Also browse the 'User Builds' section to understand the process that others have used.

If you have NOT built a PC before, then that is beyond the scope of what the site offers and you should research this using your favourite search engine.

Finally, don't be afraid to ask hackintosh related questions here, we all had to start somewhere. Searching the forums before you ask questions is a wise move though.

:thumbup:
Thanks a lot bro actually i know how build a pc i did before but like a said im nob on hackintosh and far as i know some parts are not compatible with ios and that is what i was asking because i maked a list and i share it with a friend and he told me that was not compatible the graphics card and the motherboard with the system IOS im gonna need the system for studio recording and video editing 4k , i just want to make sure that the parts that i will purchase will work with the system that way i will not buy the product and returned later. thanks again WonkeyDonkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back