Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Can not boot without USB - Working fine when usb is plugged in

Status
Not open for further replies.
which is why i said to have just one partition
Yeah ,, I deleted 2nd partition ... Identifier remains . Now , boot drive has only one partition with GUID and APFS.
And I have the destination disk1s1 when I use MountEFI . Both cover and mounted is mounting disk1s1.
I was checking net and found out many doing on video platforms have destination and boot drive's identifier like this .When MountEFI and Clover Configurator both are mounting the boot drive's EFI with Identifier "disk1s1" then I think reason of not happening might be something else.

Now, there is not another disk nor any partition of boot drive . So, they both are mounting just one EFI from the boot drive which is disk1s1.No 2nd or 3rd EFi is present on boot drive.This fact could be checked from the previous post having those snapshots .

Last edited:
The case is solved .
I was coping Boot and OC where I have to copy whole EFI .
When I am mounting the boot drive's EFI , it is mounting EFI so I thought EFI is there and I copied Boot and OC that is a mistake .
Seeing the below ... I was doing that .
Now it is solved .
I want to thank you guys for the support. U are doing wonderful work and keep it up.:clap::clap:
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 10.36.57 PM.png

The case is solved .
I was coping Boot and OC where I have to copy whole EFI .
When I am mounting the boot drive's EFI , it is mounting EFI so I thought EFI is there and I copied Boot and OC that is a mistake .
Seeing the below ... I was doing that .
Now it is solved .
I want to thank you guys for the support. U are doing wonderful work and keep it up.:clap::clap:
View attachment 540075
the EFI partition should have a folder called EFI and then Boot and OC folder, should not have a ESP folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back