Contribute
Register

Can my Toshiba Satellite C70-B-32D laptop be a hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Toshiba Satellite C70-B-32D
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
HD 4400 + R7 M260
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I want to know if my Toshiba C70-B-32D laptop can be a hackintosh. I wanted to install Mac OS X Snow Leopard. I have the original installation DVD and I downloaded iBoot. I burned the iBoot iso file on a other empty DVD and tried to boot the laptop from this DVD (I pressed F12 to get into the boot menu, there I choosed the DVD drive and pressed enter), but it didn‘t work. I want to know why and if my laptop can run Mac OS.

Hello,

I want to know if my Toshiba C70-B-32D laptop can be a hackintosh. I wanted to install Mac OS X Snow Leopard. I have the original installation DVD and I downloaded iBoot. I burned the iBoot iso file on a other empty DVD and tried to boot the laptop from this DVD (I pressed F12 to get into the boot menu, there I choosed the DVD drive and pressed enter), but it didn‘t work. I want to know why and if my laptop can run Mac OS.

Hi there.

I think your laptop should be compatible with OS X but not as far back as Snow Leopard. Possibly the first that will support the CPU is Mountain Lion.

:)

Hello,
thanks for your answer! I will try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back