Contribute
Register

Can I use MultiBeast for the post installation of High Sierra ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z170 Deluxe
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there I was just wondering if I could use MultiBeast after I've installed High Sierra on my PC, also will there be a streamlined tool like UniBeast for High Sierra once it releases ?

Hey there I was just wondering if I could use MultiBeast after I've installed High Sierra on my PC, also will there be a streamlined tool like UniBeast for High Sierra once it releases ?
Re: MultiBeast. The last MultiBeast is for Sierra, and newer driver/kexts have been released for High Sierra. See Download > Kexts for the latest driver/kexts. We're working on the next version of MultiBeast for Sierra 10.12.6 which should be out shortly. Then, we start working on a High Sierra beta version.

Re: UniBeast. Yes, there will be both an UniBeast and MultiBeast for the High Sierra release in the Fall.

Welcome to Beta time. :thumbup:

The instructions seem to indicate that Sierra's MultiBeast should be used for HighSierra post-installation, but it's not super clear. However Stork's post #122 in that would seem to confirm it.

However I'm having trouble with that part, so perhaps I'm not interpreting these posts correctly.

I'm on post-installation and trying to use Multibeast but the Select Install Drive dropdown on the build tab is empty. Perhaps because my drive is APFS? Also upon trying to load a saved Multibeast configuration it says it is corrupt.

I'm on post-installation and trying to use Multibeast but the Select Install Drive dropdown on the build tab is empty. Perhaps because my drive is APFS? Also upon trying to load a saved Multibeast configuration it says it is corrupt.
I have the same problem, in dropdown only HFS+ drives, but system (APFS) drive isn't there :confused: anybody know how to fix it?

Having the same problem. Have you found a solution?
I have the same problem, in dropdown only HFS+ drives, but system (APFS) drive isn't there :confused: anybody know how to fix it?

Same problem here, will post anything I find.

Guys, installation is successful and everything is working fine; but can't boot into clover directly from SSD; need to use USB to boot into High Sierra 10.13. I have tried to make the Hard Drive bootable using offical clover tool by installing it on the Hard drive and replacing the EFI file in the system partition from USB. Please suggest the correct procedure to boot form SSD.

I too have High Sierra working by using clover and copying over the Kext files. Still need some love with sleep and sound, but everything else is working. It would be great to have it boot from the SSD.

what I did was use Clover Configuration and mounted the EFI partition on both the USB stick and SSD drive and copied everything from the USB STICK's EFI -> SSD and it booted up from SSD. Then used the Clover pkg to update it.

I just can't find a way to add kext to enable WIFI/Bluetooth/HDA right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back