Contribute
Register

Buying guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you're going to make us look up your components rather than listing them. :problem:

That 'wifi' card requires a mini PCI express card. There is a Fenvi one in the buyers guide that has compatible wifi and bluetooth chipsets.

So can the one I bought work with this build and motherboard? I mean it does have that slot it seems. Many thanks for the help.
Think the one you linked you add a mini pcie for wifi and a dongle for bluetooth connecting it to an internal usb header. The one in the buyers guide is integrated - and looks like it has proper antennas for BT and wifi beam-forming (if your router supports it).

Think the one you linked you add a mini pcie for wifi and a dongle for bluetooth connecting it to an internal usb header. The one in the buyers guide is integrated - and looks like it has proper antennas for BT and wifi beam-forming (if your router supports it).
Ok, separate and apart from that is the build ok for a hackintosh? I already bought the wifi and the bluetooth cause i thought the other was expensive.

Thanks

Looks OK to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back