Contribute
Register

Building a CustoMac: Buyer's Guide 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, and first of all thank you for the opportunity of building my first and own Hackintosh. Then I am wondering if know is a good moment to build it or wait for the new mac pro. I have been reading a lot about motherboards, and all of them have many troubles to set them up, cause I was between GA-Z77X-UP5-TH or GA-Z77X-UP4-TH, but they are not very easy to configure (if I am wrong, correct me) so what would you suggest?? thanks in advance

Article: Building a CustoMac: Buyer's Guide 2012

The GA-Z77X-UP5 TH was the easiest motherboard I have ever used to build a hack.

does this driver works for nvidia M versions ? i have nvidia GT 620M

MacMan you will make the new version of rboot-LE ? :D

The GA-Z77X-UP5 TH was the easiest motherboard I have ever used to build a hack.

Thanks MacMan, I appreciate...

Is any chance, that Radeon 8000 series will running on ML? Are you doing something for it tony? GeForce is only for games not for calculations... Thanks for everything. ;)

Is any chance, that Radeon 8000 series will running on ML? Are you doing something for it tony? GeForce is only for games not for calculations... Thanks for everything. ;)

8000-series? It hasn't even been announced yet...
And the 7000-series doesn't work and might never work.
I think Nvidia wouldn't be all that impressed with your statement about the GeForce cards either, the 500-series is very good for computational tasks.

8000-series? It hasn't even been announced yet...
And the 7000-series doesn't work and might never work.
I think Nvidia wouldn't be all that impressed with your statement about the GeForce cards either, the 500-series is very good for computational tasks.

And do you have any informations or news about mac pro upgrades please? Because, it is using 5770 and 5870 graphics, so it would be logical use radeon too... Thank you ;)

And do you have any informations or news about mac pro upgrades please? Because, it is using 5770 and 5870 graphics, so it would be logical use radeon too... Thank you ;)

Considering Apple isn't likely to make any announcement until the first half of next year, no we don't have any details on the new Mac Pro. Presumably it'll use an Ivy Bridge-EP/EX CPU, but that's just based on their supposedly launch schedule.

Should Xeon E3-12xx v2 series CPU be included?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back