Graphics
Intel HD4000/Nvidia GeForce GT 635M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi...in my console log i've seen that i've a lot of big like this, with various number in it...i also thing that this make my boot slow...can anyone explain me this and tell me something to fix it?

BUG in process suhelperd[232]: over-released legacy external boost assertions (1 total, 1 external, 0 legacy-external)

i've also see that in my finder has appears a device that have an icon of a cd-rom and it's called "remote disk" but i have nothing plugged and if i try to remove it nothing happened...what can i do? thanks

I've removed the "remote disk" from the finder but i haven't solve the problem...i've also tried the solution that i find in the forum (FixRegion and Drop_OEM_DSM) but don't work...what can i do???before mavericks was really fast in legacy to boot...now windows in uefi boot faster than ever, but yosemite seems slow to boot and i think that is linked to this problem!!!!

I've removed the "remote disk" from the finder but i haven't solve the problem...i've also tried the solution that i find in the forum (FixRegion and Drop_OEM_DSM) but don't work...what can i do???before mavericks was really fast in legacy to boot...now windows in uefi boot faster than ever, but yosemite seems slow to boot and i think that is linked to this problem!!!!

Post config.plist.

Post config.plist.

I've attached it...note: i've removed the option "FixRegions" and "Drop_OEM_DST" because they were not working...please let me know it there were other things to modify (also if not related to this problem) thanks!!

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 191
I've attached it...note: i've removed the option "FixRegions" and "Drop_OEM_DST" because they were not working...please let me know it there were other things to modify (also if not related to this problem) thanks!!

Some weird IOGraphicsFamily patches in there that are hopefully having no effect... but otherwise I don't see much there.

Perhaps it is something else you've done during the post-install process...

Some weird IOGraphicsFamily patches in there that are hopefully having no effect... but otherwise I don't see much there.

Perhaps it is something else you've done during the post-install process...

I've read that it appear also in a lot of real mac then i think that i a problem inside yosemite!...someone have solved booting with -f, other with clover option, other replugging and ejecting the usb device that they unplugged without eject it, other with a fresh install...i'll search better...but...what is this "suhelperd" process???

I've read that it appear also in a lot of real mac then i think that i a problem inside yosemite!...someone have solved booting with -f, other with clover option, other replugging and ejecting the usb device that they unplugged without eject it, other with a fresh install...i'll search better...but...what is this "suhelperd" process???

Just a guess 'su' == "software update"?

It can be something related to the firmware update, because i have hidden the thunderbird 1.2 update that continue to show up again and again...i've fixed it by hidden it from terminal...

It can be something related to the firmware update, because i have hidden the thunderbird 1.2 update that continue to show up again and again...i've fixed it by hidden it from terminal...

Update Clover instead of hiding the update.

i didn't know that there was a new version...i'll install it now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back