Contribute
Register

Broadcom BCM94352Z DW1560 with OpenCore + Big Sur

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Feartech I'm having trouble with my Dell DW1560 Bluetooth as well. With my Magic Mouse 2 connected via Lightning cable to a USB port, it says the mouse is paired and configured (and 100% charged), but it is not connected and I cannot get it connected. Here's the System Info entry:

Address: 94-F6-D6-B1-9A-68
Major Type: Peripheral
Minor Type: Mouse
Services:
Paired: Yes
Configured: Yes
Connected: No
Bluetooth Core Spec: 1.0b
Vendor ID: 0x004C
Product ID: 0x0269
Class of Device: 0x05 0x20 0x2580

If I disconnect the mouse from the Lightning cable, the Bluetooth System Preferences panel says it's connected but it clearly isn't. I also tried an older Magic Mouse 1 and I cannot get it to connect, either. Both of these mice worked on Catalina with this computer, so I don't think it's a hardware issue.

I've turned the mouse off and on, turned Bluetooth off and on, rebooted the computer, shut down the computer and unplugged it from the AC power. None of these fix the issue.

Wifi with this card works fine.

This is with an ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac board with i7 8700 cpu and Big Sur 11.4. I have the Broadcom Kexts (BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext, BrcmPatchRAM3.kext) in my EFI partition Kexts folder and I generated the code for it with OS_Gen-X. My config.plist is attached.

I have 15 USB ports mapped including the internal USB for the Dell DW1560 card.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Attachments

• config.plist
    16.9 KB · Views: 64
@Feartech I'm having trouble with my Dell DW1560 Bluetooth as well. With my Magic Mouse 2 connected via Lightning cable to a USB port, it says the mouse is paired and configured (and 100% charged), but it is not connected and I cannot get it connected. Here's the System Info entry:

Address: 94-F6-D6-B1-9A-68
Major Type: Peripheral
Minor Type: Mouse
Services:
Paired: Yes
Configured: Yes
Connected: No
Bluetooth Core Spec: 1.0b
Vendor ID: 0x004C
Product ID: 0x0269
Class of Device: 0x05 0x20 0x2580

If I disconnect the mouse from the Lightning cable, the Bluetooth System Preferences panel says it's connected but it clearly isn't. I also tried an older Magic Mouse 1 and I cannot get it to connect, either. Both of these mice worked on Catalina with this computer, so I don't think it's a hardware issue.

I've turned the mouse off and on, turned Bluetooth off and on, rebooted the computer, shut down the computer and unplugged it from the AC power. None of these fix the issue.

Wifi with this card works fine.

This is with an ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac board with i7 8700 cpu and Big Sur 11.4. I have the Broadcom Kexts (BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext, BrcmPatchRAM3.kext) in my EFI partition Kexts folder and I generated the code for it with OS_Gen-X. My config.plist is attached.

I have 15 USB ports mapped including the internal USB for the Dell DW1560 card.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Maybe you can try add BrcmFirmwareData.kext

Well, my only solution was to remove the Dell Bluetooth USB port with Hackintool, generate a new USBPorts without it, then plug in a USB Bluetooth 2.0 dongle. My original Magic Mouse works just fine; however, my Magic Mouse 2 is not even seen by the dongle. It's really strange. It worked just fine under Catalina.

You have not the BrcmFirmwareData.kext installed ? It is not configured in your .plist

Some USB Dongles do not work with no Password Devices well.

I Have a DW1560 in my HP Probook 440 G5 and it works with the following:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-13 um 16.17.12.png

for Monterey:

deactivate all 3 of them, download New
  • Added BlueToolFixup for macOS 12 compatibility
https://github.com/acidanthera…tchRAM/releases/tag/2.6.0

and activate in plist BlueToolFixup.kext

Update all .kext

Change SecureBootModel in config.plist to “Disabled” from “Default”

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.