Contribute
Register

Broadcom BCM94352Z DW1560 with OpenCore + Big Sur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had similar Problems, figured out the delete Plugin within the Plugin, but never worked, until i left that kext out complete ...

Not sure if i changed something in the config, but my efi is @

so wlan is working perfect, but bluetooth not.
I do not care about BT so i left that out then, BigSur Update AirPlay and all works Perfect, no need for AirDrop....

UPDATE:
Bluetooth was not working due to USB related Problems, even it is m2, it is somehow a USB connection for BT.
I did activate USBinjectALL.kext and Enabled XHCI Port Limit Option in config.plis.
After Restart not only the BT was Popping up, but also the HP Camera was recognised ;-)
Made a New USB Mapping with hackintool, and all works Perfekt.

To get an efi, just click on the Probook in Signature...
Hi, I have same Laptop and sam wifi card. Great news you got the BT and Wifi working, I have Wifi, but not BT, can you upload your config.plist please?

Hi, I have same Laptop and sam wifi card. Great news you got the BT and Wifi working, I have Wifi, but not BT, can you upload your config.plist please?
someone else's' config.plist won't help you

you will need to setup your own ports:

@speedyrazor

Feartech is right about the USB Guide, that solved the BT Issue.

If you hover over my Signature HP 440 G5, you get to the HW Page with EFI........

A different Bios version might change results......
( had Problems after upgrading Bios long time ago, changed back )

the Post is updated, did you check ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@speedyrazor

Feartech is right about the USB Guide, that solved the BT Issue.

If you hover over my Signature HP 440 G5, you get to the HW Page with EFI........

A different Bios version might change results......
( had Problems after upgrading Bios long time ago, changed back )

the Post is updated, did you check ?
Thank you MasterAmp, it's funny you should say that, I updated my BIOS last night to latest (01.16.00 Rev.A), and I couldn't boot, getting stuck at Apple Logo loading, got to about 50%, so like you I reverted back to my previous version which was (01.08.01 Rev.A). What BIOS are you on?

@speedyrazor

jup, bios update might change some ssdt related things, and nothing works anymore....

but that was with High Sierra and Mojave Clover Bootloader etc. my EFI went to some Evolution since.
It is Vanilla OC 0.6.3 now, I may have to rebuild that from scratch, we should have a build Thread for the 440 G5.

mine is : Q85 Ver. 01.09.01 10/15/2019

that is what the bios says, on the Homepage from HP it reads:

BIOS Version: 01.09.01 Rev.A 8. Nov. 2019

sp99752.exe

with this bios, the efi should work out of the box,
do not forget to integrate your serial, if you are MacbookPro14,1

you may have to reactivate Apple ID, so better you have a second Apple Device, or a Phone Number for sms in your Account ;-)

Also some Program Registration and Email Passwords have to be renewed in some cases!

But other than this, I copied a BigSur Install with CCC, and just changed the EFI for a different PC, worked OOB ;-)

And: I never ever place a kext into S/L/E ! except the driver for a USB Wlan Stick, but that is past with the

DW1560​

Last edited by a moderator:
OC 0.7.0 (will work in other versions too Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 7.21.42 pm.png )OSX 11.4 this is what is required in the config.plist to make the DW1560 work perfectly. only condition that you have mapped your USB port properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back