Contribute
Register

BRCM4360 and Sierra 10.12.6 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
The path shown in ioreg is _SB.PCI0.PEX3. You should see if it matches the SSDT I created earlier.

It appears to be the same with origin and patchmatic dsdt and ioreg show the location of the card to be at

IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/PEX3@1C,3/IOPP/pci14e4,43a0@0/Airport_Brcm4360/en1

However IOBuiltin is now False where it was True and IOControllerEnabled is still False

Seems obvious: Add the SSDT to ACPI/patched.

To me it did not since the kernel panic, but it did boot fine, must have been because I removed it from clover at boot instead of the aml file.

Still learning :D

IOBuiltin is True as expected, Wifi however is still locked to 'Turned Off'.

My new video card just arrived, 1050 Ti and I am hoping I can boot without making any changes other than maybe disabling the web driver if need be... so I may not be as quick to post.

Attachments

• Fallen00Sniper-NoDSDT-Round2.zip
    655.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
To me it did not since the kernel panic, but it did boot fine, must have been because I removed it from clover at boot instead of the aml file.

Still learning :D

IOBuiltin is True as expected, Wifi however is still locked to 'Turned Off'.

My new video card just arrived, 1050 Ti and I am hoping I can boot without making any changes other than maybe disabling the web driver if need be... so I may not be as quick to post.

Suggest you patch your DSDT.
I have no specific recommendations for that though as your hardware is old.
You might look at my laptop ACPI patching guide for clues.

Suggest you patch your DSDT.
I have no specific recommendations for that though as your hardware is old.
You might look at my laptop ACPI patching guide for clues.

Well maybe someone with the same hardware is still out there, as far as the Mobo is concerned and will be able to help further.

Thanks for trying.

GPU upgrade went by like breeze, so that's a upside for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back