Contribute
Register

boot0: GPT, boot0: test, boot0:test, boot0:done - since migration assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I used the migration assistant and now I get the same error message.

I tried to install Chameleon on my usb and boot Mountain Lion but in Chameleon bootloader I can't see any partition ...

Any Ideas?

I have the same exact problem. Really hoping somebody can offer a little insight. This is extremely frustrating.

EDIT: holy tits I think I finally got it working!! I don't even know why, or what I did differently, but here is what worked for me:

1. Booted into "Mountain Lion" via USB stick
2. Downloaded and installed Chameleon Wizard from here
3. Installed "Boot0md" to my Mountain Lion disk as shown here:
View attachment 58614
4. Run Multibeast and install/upgrade Chimera v2.0.1 r2109 like so:
View attachment 58615
5. Reboot from SSD installation and voila!

I don't know why that worked, because I had tried to install the first option "Boot0hfs" several times before and it didn't work. Maybe it was the Chimera step? I really have no idea, but I'm a little more happy now. Hope this works for you too.

Wow! Thanks a ton!

I have the same exact problem. Really hoping somebody can offer a little insight. This is extremely frustrating.

EDIT: holy tits I think I finally got it working!! I don't even know why, or what I did differently, but here is what worked for me:

View attachment 58614
View attachment 58615

I don't know why that worked, because I had tried to install the first option "Boot0hfs" several times before and it didn't work. Maybe it was the Chimera step? I really have no idea, but I'm a little more happy now. Hope this works for you too.
this worked for me. thanks mucho!

please remove, posted in wrong thread

View attachment 58614
View attachment 58615

How many hard drive do you have?

This did not worked for me.
In order to boot from USB, I have to unplug (or disable in BIOS) the second hard drive.
I have Yosemite.

See my other post here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...ell-no-unibeast-boot-screen-2.html#post954307

This helped me turn off secure boot (thank you) but did not fix my boot0 issue. I'm also on Clover.

Even my BACKUP was giving my boot0. Very weird.

But I WAS able to fix it by making my external clone (clone of the system drive) the first hard drive to boot in the UEFI, and ONLY THEN Clover bootloader could see both my clone and my main system drive. Then I could boot off my system drive.

So weird - anyone have a clue what that's about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back