Contribute
Register

Boot to black screen after installing MSI RX560 GPU 10.13.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend you always start with the MultiBeast default SysDef as it is widely tested by us. That's what I used with MyHero II until Apple fixed some bugs in HS. I'm now running iMac18,3 w/o any problems with MyHero II.

Gotcha. Will try it and report when my Black Screen is fixed. Did you experience any Black Screen while setting up your MyHero II build?

Gotcha. Will try it and report when my Black Screen is fixed. Did you experience any Black Screen while setting up your MyHero II build?
No, I didn't have any black screen while installing nor post MultiBeast installation.

My HP 8300 Elite SFF (i7-3770) behaves similarly. It behaves fine until after the Apple loading screen, which is when the screen goes black, and the fans spin at full speed. Any ideas? WhateverGreen and Lilu are both where they need to be. My system worked fine with a GT710. My system definition is macmini 6,2.

Last edited:
I would recommend you use the RadeonDeinit=true graphics option in Clover with your RX500 series dGPU.

That didn't change anything. Same result :/

I noticed on the verbose something about... GPU "(no matching vendor_ID+device_ID or GPU name)"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back