Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Optiplex 790
CPU
Intel i5 3.9Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon 1024
Good evening all,

Working on my second Hackintosh, 1st was a successful Yoesmite Dell Tower, however I managed to get a hold of a old HP Elitebook 8460p and managed to get a copy of High Sierra working on it, whilst booting from the USB. However it doesnt seem to want to play without the USB. Been banging head against the wall for a few days, but no luck.

The closest I came to success was a time that the install process worked but the graphics configuration was not correct, I could boot without USB however my graphics was poor, and I was unable to install certain programs because of it.

Using clover as boot via USB.
i5 16 GB RAM, HD3000

Any help will be graciously appreciated.

Good evening all,

Working on my second Hackintosh, 1st was a successful Yoesmite Dell Tower, however I managed to get a hold of a old HP Elitebook 8460p and managed to get a copy of High Sierra working on it, whilst booting from the USB. However it doesnt seem to want to play without the USB. Been banging head against the wall for a few days, but no luck.

The closest I came to success was a time that the install process worked but the graphics configuration was not correct, I could boot without USB however my graphics was poor, and I was unable to install certain programs because of it.

Using clover as boot via USB.
i5 16 GB RAM, HD3000

Any help will be graciously appreciated.
your laptop has a guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back