Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hello. I really need some help guys.

I had my hackintosh running fine for a wile now, today i started to have kernel panics and system wont boot. Picture of the boot error attached witg -f and -v flags added.

IMG_4573.JPG

My only problem was my external soundcard would start to glitch after a wile (Focusrite 2i2) the offital website says that using a small app to put the unit into "class compliant mode" fixes the issue, so i did, thats the only thing i changed recently in my system, but right after that i restarted and it was all fine. Not sure what changed since since then to cause this error.

Heres the app from the offitial website

https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/articles/206849819

My maschine
  • OS El Capitain
  • Board Z97s krait
  • CPU i4790k
  • GPU GTX970
  • Apple Broadcom Bcm94360cd from OSXwifi.com
  • Dual boot with one SSD per OS.

Help?

Just happened to me too - pretty much with the same symptoms, apart from panic happens after the next step - "VM Swap Subsystem is ON". Had updated to latest El Cap, but machine had booted fine several times after that. Have not changed any hardware, apart from adding a new HDD with media on. Any solutions - the machine does boot to the recovery partition but was trying not to reinstall the OS?

Just happened to me too - pretty much with the same symptoms, apart from panic happens after the next step - "VM Swap Subsystem is ON". Had updated to latest El Cap, but machine had booted fine several times after that. Have not changed any hardware, apart from adding a new HDD with media on. Any solutions - the machine does boot to the recovery partition but was trying not to reinstall the OS?
Did you resolve the issue? I'm having the same problem.

@epick362, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Can pls explain how u fixed it? I'm having the same issue trying desperately for a solution. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back