Graphics
GTX 660 2 Gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hi guys. I have my almost...fully working Hackintosh with El Capitan 10.11.2 (i have fear of upgrade to 10.11.3).
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...authkey=!ANzY_5Qd1mwVOJU&v=3&ithint=photo,jpg

I have this error randomly. I can power on my Hack 10 times and it run at first time or give me this error 5 times in a row. When Hackintosh starts all work fine, but i want to repair this problem to start my computer without error.

I check http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...st-solutions-el-capitan-install-problems.html and I see:

Boot fails with Error allocating 0x#### pages at 0x####... alloc type 2
If it next says Error loading kernel cache then you most likely have SIP enabled and it can't generate a kext cache
Figure out which config.plist you're using, and check it for the RtVariables needed to disable SIP for El Capitan (covered in this guide)
If that's not it, try using a different USB port for the install drive (front/back, USB2/USB3, etc.)
If that's not it, try replaced VBoxHfs.efi with HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/

I have in my config.plist in RT Variables:
- Booter config: 0x28
- CsrActiveConfig: 0x67

I use SSDT from Multibeast (Sandy Bridge) and in ACPI i have all unchecked. I havent DSDT of my Motherboard.

I try to replace VBoxHFS.EFI and KP...need to change booting with USB.

Any idea? please!!

Thank so much

To confirm SIP settings, when the system is running, open Terminal and run "csrutil status" -- if any of the lines say "disabled" then you're OK, but if they all say "enabled" then it's a problem.

I type this in terminal and appear this:
System Integrity Protection status: disabled.

Any other idea? :D

Thanks for your help ;)

In terminal run this and see if you get any errors (unsigned kexts are OK, permission problems are not OK):
Code:
sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
sudo kextcache -system-caches

Terminal show this with sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext AppleHDA.kext
AppleDataSetManagement.kext - dependency for com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage lacks valid OSBundleCompatibleVersion.
AppleDataSetManagement.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
AppleDataSetManagement.kext - dependency for com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage lacks valid OSBundleCompatibleVersion.

With sudo kextcache -system-caches nothing.

AppleDataSetManagement.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

I haven't seen those before, and it looks a little sketchy. Have you done anything with those kexts it names? Maybe Google those messages?

I have not touched any kext who is appointed there.

AppleDataSetManagement.kext may be trim enabler using terminal (looking in Google)? i have SSD 850 EVO and activate TRIM using terminal.

I use Unibeast preinstallation, Multibeast postinstalation and Toleda ALC110 nothing more. With Clover configurator put SIP disable, and I use SMBIOS iMac 14,2. SSDT Sandy Bridge that come in Multibeast rename to SSDT.aml.

May be i have SSDT from Sandy Bridge (Multibeast included) but config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=unchecked? EDIT: un put SSDT DropOem=True (checked) and first boot same error...second boot OK...no SSDT problem.

Must check or uncheck any option y Clover>Kernel and Ketch patches?? now i have checked Apple RTC, Asus AICPUPM and KernelPm.

Thanks for your help @ammulder.

Nobody? Im still with this error :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back