Contribute
Register

Bluetooth Wifi unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to install Windows 10 on another SSD as a multi boot (wish me luck) I will then upgrade the drivers to the BCM943602CS and then see what happens. Will let you know if anything works

Got it working!! Two great things. First I successfully created a multi-boot with OS on one SSD and Windows 10 Home on another SSD with Clover providing the interface. No conflicts and everything is working like a charm. I updated all components with exe files provided with the hardware through Windows. I forgot how driver intensive everything is with Windows.

The final thing to install in Windows was the drivers for the Wifi card and Bluetooth. However, the mini cd provided was in Chinese and I could not make out which driver to use. I went looking online and found a site via Tony's site that led to some drivers that worked for installing on Windows. The site is:

http://www.minihere.com/broadcom-bcm943602cs-1750mbps-pci-e-wifi-adapter-driver-download.html

Go down to select the download for "BCM943602CS WLAN and Bluetooth Driver for Windows 7/8/10 64 bit"

I installed this into Windows 10 and got the wifi and bluetooth to work. Then shut down and connected my OS SSD and rebooted to clover, selected the OS install and searched for a device, I had a track pad that was recognized immediately and all is well. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back