CPU
Intel i7-7700
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have looked through the posts on here and cant seem to find a suggestion on the best wifi/ bluetooth device that will be recognized by a Hackintosh. Or is there any such animal? Currently running High Sierra on a Z270XP-SLI with 1060 graphics card and 32 gigs of ram and a i7-7700 cpu successfully.

Do an eBay search for this: BCM94360CD / BCM94331CD to PCI-E PCI Express x1 Adapter

It's a wifi card with a bluetooth module built in. You hav to be careful because some don't have the bluetooth module built in.

I bought one and should receive it next week.

Thanks will check that out

Ashman, How do I know if it has the bluetooth module? I have been looking on ebay and amazon and see the cards but no indication in the description if it has the bluetooth module.

Sorry, search for this:

Broadcom BCM943602CS 1750Mbps 802.11ac Wireless PCi Express WiFi Adapter + BT4.0

Thanks that got it.

Hi Ashman,

I just got mine in...did you get yours? Unfortunately no instructions and what the heck do I do with this bluetooth cable. Does yours have a bluetooth cable>

Yes, it plugs into a USB pinout on your motherboard at the bottom. Unfortunately BT does not work for me, just WiFi

Never mind saw on another video somewhere it was for USB. The end of the cable didn't say.

why is your BT not working havent tried yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back