CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey folks I've had my Fenvi T919(BCM94360CD)working great for bluetooth/wifi but I've noticed recently that it is greyed out and I can no longer turn it on. As I understand it is a native wifi card so I don't have or need any kexts for it. Wifi works fine as it always has only bluetooth is not working.
My system report is showing me the following:
Bluetooth Controller:
Address: NULL
State: Off
Chipset: BCM_4350C2
Discoverable: Off
Firmware Version: v0 c0
Product ID: 0x0001
Supported services: 0x382039 < HFP AVRCP A2DP HID Braille AACP GATT Serial >
Transport: UART
Vendor ID: 0x004C (Apple)
Which makes me think it's at least still detecting it normally although I'm curious if the firmware version indicates if I do not have firmware for it. I also tried updating it to Monterey 12.5 to see if it would make any difference but no such luck. Not really sure what to do from here I can turn on the bluetooth dongle but it never turns on and I can't turn it on from the Bluetooth preferences page. Open to suggestions.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 189
Hey folks I've had my Fenvi T919(BCM94360CD)working great for bluetooth/wifi but I've noticed recently that it is greyed out and I can no longer turn it on. As I understand it is a native wifi card so I don't have or need any kexts for it. Wifi works fine as it always has only bluetooth is not working.
My system report is showing me the following:
Bluetooth Controller:
I also tried updating it to Monterey 12.5 to see if it would make any difference but no such luck.
Which makes me think it's at least still detecting it normally. Not really sure what to do from here I can turn on the bluetooth dongle but it never turns on and I can't turn it on from the Bluetooth preferences page. Open to suggestions.
please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

also zip and upload your EFI here

Sure thing I uploaded the file and updated my info.
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

remove pointless intel wifi kexts and SMCDellSensors

why are you using VoodooPS2Controller.kext?

you also want to add in your broadcom kexts in your config.plist

and you need to create your own USBPorts.kext:

Okay read the rules and adjusted my hardware profile again. What intel kext are you referring to? I removed SMCDellSensors but the only network interface kext I have is the RealtekRTL8111 for ethernet and can confirm I need this for my ethernet. I've always used VoodooPS2Controller for controllers. What broadcom kext are you referring to? According to this https://dortania.github.io/Wireless-Buyers-Guide/Kext.html#broadcom my fenvi card does not need them. Followed the guide and replaced my USBInjectAll with custom USBPorts.kext uploaded the new EFI to this post.

Attachments

• EFI (1).zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Okay read the rules and adjusted my hardware profile again. What intel kext are you referring to? I removed SMCDellSensors but the only network interface kext I have is the RealtekRTL8111 for ethernet and can confirm I need this for my ethernet. I've always used VoodooPS2Controller for controllers. What broadcom kext are you referring to? According to this https://dortania.github.io/Wireless-Buyers-Guide/Kext.html#broadcom my fenvi card does not need them. Followed the guide and replaced my USBInjectAll with custom USBPorts.kext uploaded the new EFI to this post.
do you have an old PS2 keyboard and mouse then?

then you can delete the kexts:
BlueToolFixup.kext
BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext
BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext
IntelBluetoothInjector.kext
SMCDellSensors.kext
USBInjectAll.kext

USBPorts.kext - info.plist is wrong, one of them should be set to 255 for your internal wifi card

Did not realize I was leaving those kexts in the kexts folder of my EFI, even though I deleted them off of the config.plist. For simplicities sake, I have removed all of the VoodooPS2Controller kexts as well. I refollowed the guide you mentioned for usb configuration, they don't have a patch listed for Monterey so I assumed I am supposed to skip that part. I recreated the USBports.kext with just the 15 ports but it doesn't show my wifi card as taking one of the internal usb ports, but it's not a usb connection anyway. Is it supposed to show up in the usb menu of the hackintool? What info.plist do you mean? Am I supposed to change something in it? Here is what the EFI looks like now.

Attachments

• EFI (2).zip
    12 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Did not realize I was leaving those kexts in the kexts folder of my EFI, even though I deleted them off of the config.plist. For simplicities sake, I have removed all of the VoodooPS2Controller kexts as well. I refollowed the guide you mentioned for usb configuration, they don't have a patch listed for Monterey so I assumed I am supposed to skip that part. I recreated the USBports.kext with just the 15 ports but it doesn't show my wifi card as taking one of the internal usb ports, but it's not a usb connection anyway. Is it supposed to show up in the usb menu of the hackintool? What info.plist do you mean? Am I supposed to change something in it? Here is what the EFI looks like now.
normally there will be a cable running from the wifi card to a usb header on your motherboard, hence the reason to set the corresponding HS port as internal

there is no patch for Monterey as XhciPortLimit is broken in later versions of macOS, best to be done using Catalina

once you have setup your ports correctly, don't forget to disable XhciPortLimit in your config.plist

Not on this card there's not so do I still need to try to set it as internal usb port? I disabled the port limit but still am not getting anything out of the bluetooth other than the system report:
Bluetooth Controller:

Not on this card there's not so do I still need to try to set it as internal usb port? I disabled the port limit but still am not getting anything out of the bluetooth other than the system report:
Bluetooth Controller:
so you haven't attached the cable to your usb header on your motherboard:

s-l1600.jpg