Motherboard
Asus Z370-p II
CPU
i5 9400F
Graphics
Radeon RX570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have the Broadcom card BCM943602CS mounted on a PCIe adapter and plugged in to PCIe slot on motherboard.

Wifi and bluetooth are working well before Big Sur 11.3, after upgrade to 11.6.1 and Monterey, wifi works but bluetooth refuse to work.

I had tried to add BlueToolFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareData.kext, BrcmPatchRAM3.kext, failed.

Could anyone help to fix the problem?

Thanks in advanced

Attachments

• config.plist
    32.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I have the Broadcom card BCM943602CS mounted on a PCIe adapter and plugged in to PCIe slot on motherboard.

Wifi and bluetooth are working well before Big Sur 11.3, after upgrade to 11.6.1 and Monterey, wifi works but bluetooth refuse to work.

I had tried to add BlueToolFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareData.kext, BrcmPatchRAM3.kext, failed.

Could anyone help to fix the problem?

Thanks in advanced

I know it makes no sense. What display port are you using (HDMI, DP, DVI??)

My bluetooth only works when it's plugged in to HDMI. Bluetooth stops working if I use the DP ports.

My bluetooth only works when it's plugged in to HDMI. Bluetooth stops working if I use the DP ports.
Display port is DP:cry:, but it works before upgrade, and why it's related with display port?

no luck, it refuses to work on HDMI port too.

Display port is DP:cry:, but it works before upgrade, and why it's related with display port?

A lot of changes to bluetooth in Monterrey. Many threads about it. I figured you read them already.

If you have a BCM943602CS. You dont need any kext for Wifi nor Bluetooth to work.
Is your USB Mapped correctly?
Do you see the Bluetooth device?

Your config.plist indicates you have both an Intel and Broadcom WiFi/BT card installed. As you have the kexts for both cards enabled in your setup.

MacOS doesn't work well when there are two BT cards/modules present, you need to remove or disable one of the cards, preferably the Intel card.

As the Broadcom (BCM) Bluetooth module worked before the update to Big Sur 11.6.1, I assume your USBPorts.kext is functional and the BCM BT module is still showing correctly in macOS?
  1. Post a copy of your IOReg, use the version linked in this guide - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-how-to-make-a-copy-of-ioreg.58368/
  2. Post a copy of your OC folder, so we can see what else your setup contains and how it is configured.
You shouldn't have posted a copy of your config.plist while it contains your Serial Number, as any git can now come along and download/use your setup. This may cause issues with iCloud, Messages etc. I would strongly recommend you generate a new Serial Number, SystemUUID, ROM and MLB for your setup.

In future always redact or delete the Serial number from your config.plist before you post it on any Hackintosh site.

A lot of changes to bluetooth in Monterrey. Many threads about it. I figured you read them already.

If you have a BCM943602CS. You dont need any kext for Wifi nor Bluetooth to work.
There is no any Bluetooth device. I did not map USB since the bluetooth worked before update.

Your config.plist indicates you have both an Intel and Broadcom WiFi/BT card installed. As you have the kexts for both cards enabled in your setup.

MacOS doesn't work well when there are two BT cards/modules present, you need to remove or disable one of the cards, preferably the Intel card.

As the Broadcom (BCM) Bluetooth module worked before the update to Big Sur 11.6.1, I assume your USBPorts.kext is functional and the BCM BT module is still showing correctly in macOS?
  1. Post a copy of your IOReg, use the version linked in this guide - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-how-to-make-a-copy-of-ioreg.58368/
  2. Post a copy of your OC folder, so we can see what else your setup contains and how it is configured.
You shouldn't have posted a copy of your config.plist while it contains your Serial Number, as any git can now come along and download/use your setup. This may cause issues with iCloud, Messages etc. I would strongly recommend you generate a new Serial Number, SystemUUID, ROM and MLB for your setup.

In future always redact or delete the Serial number from your config.plist before you post it on any Hackintosh site.
The Intel kext is for test only, and it is disabled. Sorry for confusion.

I found the IOReg also contains serial number :|, but anyway, I have regenerated a new serial number. Thanks for the reminding.

Here is the IOReg and OC folder.

Attachments

• iMac191.ioreg
    8.9 MB · Views: 93
  • OC0.7.6.zip
    22.7 MB · Views: 86

USB mapped. It works like a magic!
Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back