Contribute
Register

Bluetooth error and white installation screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have integrated graphics so thats not the problem

I don't have integrated graphics so thats not the problem

You haven't answered my questions for your motherboard so I am unable to assist you with the install. It doesn't matter that your build doesn't have integrated graphics, OS X will not know that it doesn't have them, thats why we needed to correct the install procedure from the base which is BIOS/UEFI. I'm not sure that your system is compatible.

My motherboard is a weard one, I guess i will have to,stay with 10.9.1 instead of the newest version.
That worked fine
Thanks for your help

My motherboard is a weard one, I guess i will have to,stay with 10.9.1 instead of the newest version.
That worked fine
Thanks for your help

What methods did you use for 10.9.1, install procedure?

I think it i used a fakeSMC kext but i don't use it because i can't see any errors here.
Otherwise the method is the same like i'm doing now.

I think it i used a fakeSMC kext but i don't use it because i can't see any errors here.
Otherwise the method is the same like i'm doing now.

You are using FakeSMC, how did you make the bootable install and what switches did you use for the install?

I'm using clover bootloader witch i got on usb.

Nope, its a desktop.
If i boot with these flags: npci=2000 graphicsenabler=no and in verbose mode it gives me the same errors but with some sound assertion errors

Nope, its a desktop.

Not a laptop. Moved from laptop support to desktop support.

If i boot with these flags: npci=2000 graphicsenabler=no and in verbose mode it gives me the same errors but with some sound assertion errors

The flag 'graphicsenabler' is not a valid boot flag. Boot flags are case sensitive. Correct is 'GraphicsEnabler'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back