I5 3230m
Graphics
Hd 4000/ 7650 hd
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello

I was wondering if this is a general issue . iPhone 4s is the only device i have to test so i don't know if is the iPhone the problem.

I've used antheros ar5b195 and BCM94352HMB and i can't seem to connect with my iPhone 4s. In system information Discoverable is off and Connectable No . My iPhone can't see my pro book but pro book can see iPhone 4s , so i try to pair with it. I get a pin , i say accept in iPhone and it tries to pair with no success.

I haven't used any kext for BCM94352HMB since it was plug and play , probably because of pro book installer

update: i have also tried to install BCM94352 kext by toledas repo and haven't changed anything.
it works without this kext as well so does it affect anything having it installed (conflict?) or i should just remove it?

Anyone know why this happens?

Hello

I was wondering if this is a general issue . iPhone 4s is the only device i have to test so i don't know if is the iPhone the problem.

I've used antheros ar5b195 and BCM94352HMB and i can't seem to connect with my iPhone 4s. In system information Discoverable is off and Connectable No . My iPhone can't see my pro book but pro book can see iPhone 4s , so i try to pair with it. I get a pin , i say accept in iPhone and it tries to pair with no success.

I haven't used any kext for BCM94352HMB since it was plug and play , probably because of pro book installer

update: i have also tried to install BCM94352 kext by toledas repo and haven't changed anything.
it works without this kext as well so does it affect anything having it installed (conflict?) or i should just remove it?

Anyone know why this happens?
Mac's cannot and will not pair together via bluetooth.
You can always try here though: http://techchannel.radioshack.com/can-iphone-imac-via-bluetooth-2223.html

Mac's cannot and will not pair together via bluetooth.
You can always try here though: http://techchannel.radioshack.com/can-iphone-imac-via-bluetooth-2223.html

In the link you provided it says that is possible to connect iphone and mac (in my case hackintosh) with each other

Both the Apple iPhone and iMac come with Bluetooth technology built inside, meaning they can both connect to many of the same Bluetooth devices like headsets and keyboards, and also with each other

I can use iPhone as Hotspot through Bluetooth, and use Knock to unlock laptop. Try it.

I can use iPhone as Hotspot through Bluetooth, and use Knock to unlock laptop. Try it.

So to understand this . You basically can't connect iphone 4/4s with mac/hackintosh by only using Bluetooth On option in ios . In my case is ios 7. You have to use iphone 4s as bluetooth hotspot in order to make it work ? And if you don't have a subscription you can't use bluetooth tethering? (although you can use it with jailbreak i think)

In my case i just turn on bluetooth on iphone and then try to connect with my probook(mavericks) , and connection is unsuccessful

So to understand this . You basically can't connect iphone 4/4s with mac/hackintosh by only using Bluetooth On option in ios . In my case is ios 7. You have to use iphone 4s as bluetooth hotspot in order to make it work ? And if you don't have a subscription you can't use bluetooth tethering? (although you can use it with jailbreak i think)

In my case i just turn on bluetooth on iphone and then try to connect with my probook(mavericks) , and connection is unsuccessful

As far as I know, iPhone does not provide many functions through Bluetooth. It's related to iPhone, not Hackintosh.

As far as I know, iPhone does not provide many functions through Bluetooth. It's related to iPhone, not Hackintosh.

Ok then . Basically what i wanted was to trasnfer files from iphone to mavericks . I will find another bluetooth device (a mouse or something)to test the bluetooth capability from mavericks . The weird thing is that in windows i can connect with iphone

Try AirDrop maybe?

Edit: Woops. Missed the part about the iPhone 4S. AirDrop is compatible iPhone 5 onwards, I think.

Try AirDrop maybe?

Edit: Woops. Missed the part about the iPhone 4S. AirDrop is compatible iPhone 5 onwards, I think.

To use airdrop you have to use both wifi/bluetooth and pairing iphone 4s with probook in mavericks isn't happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back