Contribute
Register

Bluetooth can't pair with iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airdrop does not even work with real MacBook Pro. They are meant to create connection between iDevices-iDevices and Mac-Mac, not iDevices-Mac.

Again, this is not an issue of Hackintosh, it's of Apple.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/23579350#23579350

Thats good to know . I thought there was a problem with my bluetooth that pairing iphone and mavericks was not possible. But connection with iphone and windows is possible . What is the explanation of this

So basically the bluetooth on hackintosh can only be useful to connect with magic mouse (mouse/keyboard with bluetooth) ? Since it can't be used to connect to iphone/laptop to transfer files ?

I found a way to do it , its an app that must be installed on iphone and mac(hackintosh) . Instashare . I will check it out when i get home

update: instashare works like a charm, a simple drag and drop and you transfer anything you want . Highly recommended

I was successful in air dropping a photo from my Hackintosh to my iPhone, even though I can't pair the iPhone with the Mac. Go figure. At any rate, air drop between Mac and iDevices does work. iPhone 5s, iOS 10.2, OSX 10.12.3

The iPhone is not intended to pair with a BT4LE controller. Communication is done without pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back