Contribute
Register

Blue screen after installer of MacOS Mojave No accessible boot device

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave it a restart and it already opened windows, now what should I do? Do I have to do something so that it does not happen again? Install something to choose MacOS or Windows? By the way, in clover I do not get anything about MacOS I only got 4 things from windows that I tried with all but I only got errors

You should install clover and Mac OS on a separate hard drive from windows. You should find some guide on how to install windows with Mac OS.

You should install clover and Mac OS on a separate hard drive from windows. You should find some guide on how to install windows with Mac OS.
MacOS is on a separate hard drive, in fact when I open windows I do not see the hard drive on this computer Is that normal?

[QUOTE = "scottkendall, post: 1984936, miembro: 1646168"]
¿Qué es normal en el mundo de Hackintosh ... Cambie las unidades de nuevo a AHCI y vea si puede arrancar desde el lado de Mac?
[/CITAR]
If I did that, getting MacOS started, it did not work for me because Wifi does not work but then I could not restart windows

What is normal in the Hackintosh world... Change the drives back to AHCI see if you can boot the Mac side?
I do not know what happens, load the PC and I opened the clover windows 4 Windows came out I gave it to the first and ... loaded windows

What is normal in the Hackintosh world... Change the drives back to AHCI see if you can boot the Mac side?
By the way, sorry for my English, I'm Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back