Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z68ap-d3
CPU
intel core i5 4570
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 970
I am a newbie and today I installed MacOS Mojave after a while I rebooted the PC to use windows and I got a blue screen that says Inaccessible boot device, I have 3 hard drives, 1 Windows 2 MacOs 3 Data

Were you able to boot windows after you install Mojave? or was this the first time you tried to use windows since installing Mojave? You may need to boot your windows in recovery mode from a CD or USB or what ever and repair your install. Also you may want to unplug your Mojave drive..

Though this post is way off topic for buying advice.

[QUOTE = "scottkendall, post: 1984886, miembro: 1646168"]
¿Pudiste iniciar Windows después de instalar Mojave? ¿o fue esta la primera vez que intentaste usar Windows desde la instalación de Mojave? Es posible que deba iniciar sus ventanas en modo de recuperación desde un CD o USB o lo que sea y reparar su instalación. También es posible que desee desconectar su unidad Mojave ..

Aunque esta publicación está fuera de tema para consejos de compra.
[/CITAR]When the installation of Macos finished I saw that wifi does not work, so I turned on the PC to enter Windows and search the Internet but the blue screen came out

[QUOTE = "scottkendall, post: 1984894, miembro: 1646168"]
¿Entonces no pudiste arrancar Windows alguna vez después de instalar Mojave? Es posible que necesite reparar su instalación de Windows.
[/CITAR]
No, I could not, I do not know what I have to do, I'm a novice, I do not even know how to restart MacOS

to me it sounds like your broke your windows install and you will need to reinstall it.
[/CITAR]
And how is that possible if I have not touched anything on disk C?

[QUOTE = "Dating, post: 1984910, member: 2269043"]

[/CITAR]
So my problem is very serious? I just want to be able to use Windows and MacOS

to me it sounds like your broke your windows install and you will need to reinstall it.
I HAVE NEWS I went into the bios and changed AHCI to IDE and I got the logo of windows and put preparing automatic repair and now it puts me if I want to restart or go to advanced options, I do not know what I should do

I gave it a restart and it already opened windows, now what should I do? Do I have to do something so that it does not happen again? Install something to choose MacOS or Windows? By the way, in clover I do not get anything about MacOS I only got 4 things from windows that I tried with all but I only got errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back