Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H110M-A
CPU
Intel Core i5 7400 Kaby Lake
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX 470
Hello again,

My current problem happens right after i'm finished with the High Sierra install and I reboot my computer at part 13 of step 4 on the official Unibest install guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

When I select my High Sierra partition in clover to start step 5, the apple logo comes up along with the progress bar, but when the progress bar gets to around 95% my monitor goes black and doesn't detect a signal.

Keep in mind I'm using an RX 470 card for this install, and i'm also using the HDMI port on the back of that card to connect to my monitor (The cable is plugged into HDMI on the card, and DVI on the monitor). I'm not sure if HDMI has anything to do with this though. I'm only using one monitor as well.

I've tried switching to my integrated graphics (HD 630), but that ended up hanging at around 60% of the install. Not sure if I should go into verboce and see what's up or not. I did wait quite a while (6hrs), so I do know it is for sure hanging.

Last edited:
When I select my High Sierra partition in clover to start step 5, the apple logo comes up along with the progress bar, but when the progress bar gets to around 95% my monitor goes black and doesn't detect a signal.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. When using my RX 470, the graphics get messed up far too quickly for me to see the last part of the screen before the screen goes black. However, when using my HD 630 graphics, the screen looks like the picture linked. This is the final screen I get and nothing happens after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back