Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BIOS/UEFI disappeared!!! Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did them: nothing changed...I'm not still able to enter the Bios/UEFI screen
My solution is only for changing Acidantera to your original.

so the two problems are not connected. Thanks again for your help.
I'd suggest using at least OC 0.6.4 or newer then you won't have to change Misc -> BootProtect as the default is now None.

I'd suggest using at least OC 0.6.4 or newer then you won't have to change Misc -> BootProtect as the default is now None.
Ok, I upgraded to OC 0.6.5 but now two very fast messages appear before the OC menu... How can I solve the new issue?...
Thanks a lot

Attachments

• Immagine PNG.png
    Immagine PNG.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 69
Ok, I upgraded to OC 0.6.5 but now two very fast messages appear before the OC menu... How can I solve the new issue?...
Thanks a lot
They both relate to errors in your config.plist.

Sanity Checker

How can I solve the new issue?...
Go to the OpenCore guide by Dortania and look up how you should set those two Quirks for your system. Use a plist editor like Plist Edit Pro or ProperTree to change those.

Thanks a lot
Just add Auto (string) to PlayChime and delete the quirk DeduplicateBootOrder.

thank you very much to both of you ... In life I am a dentist but, at the end of this story, I became a computer scientist: so much to study! I will change jobs ...:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back