Contribute
Register

BigSur OpenCore - Dell Inspiron 3670 Hackintosh - HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how else can i see your updated EFI if you don't upload it?
Ohhh silly me. I thought you meant I needed to put the EFI somewhere else and reboot. Here it is and thanks for your patience with my stupidity lol. Looking forward to your feedback:

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
Ohhh silly me. I thought you meant I needed to put the EFI somewhere else and reboot. Here it is and thanks for your patience with my stupidity lol. Looking forward to your feedback:
you need to download the release of the kext:

remove VoodooHDA.kext

BlueToolFixup.kext requires more kexts, for installation, remove it

you need to download the release of the kext:

remove VoodooHDA.kext

BlueToolFixup.kext requires more kexts, for installation, remove it
Ok, so it still goes blank and turns off my monitor! Heres my modified EFI:

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
Ok, so it still goes blank and turns off my monitor! Heres my modified EFI:
re check your bios settings:

Disable​

• Fast Boot
  • Secure Boot
  • Serial/COM Port
  • Parallel Port
  • VT-d (can be enabled if you set DisableIoMapper to YES)
  • Compatibility Support Module (CSM) (Must be off in most cases, GPU errors/stalls like gIO are common when this option is enabled)
  • Thunderbolt (For initial install, as Thunderbolt can cause issues if not setup correctly)
  • Intel SGX
  • Intel Platform Trust
  • CFG Lock (MSR 0xE2 write protection)(This must be off, if you can't find the option then enable AppleXcpmCfgLock under Kernel -> Quirks. Your hack will not boot with CFG-Lock enabled)

Enable​

• VT-x
  • Above 4G Decoding
  • Hyper-Threading
  • Execute Disable Bit
  • EHCI/XHCI Hand-off
  • OS type: Windows 8.1/10 UEFI Mode (some motherboards may require "Other OS" instead)
  • DVMT Pre-Allocated(iGPU Memory): 64MB or higher
  • SATA Mode: AHCI
also what connection is your monitor that you are plugging into your motherboard?

re check your bios settings:

Disable​

• Fast Boot
  • Secure Boot
  • Serial/COM Port
  • Parallel Port
  • VT-d (can be enabled if you set DisableIoMapper to YES)
  • Compatibility Support Module (CSM) (Must be off in most cases, GPU errors/stalls like gIO are common when this option is enabled)
  • Thunderbolt (For initial install, as Thunderbolt can cause issues if not setup correctly)
  • Intel SGX
  • Intel Platform Trust
  • CFG Lock (MSR 0xE2 write protection)(This must be off, if you can't find the option then enable AppleXcpmCfgLock under Kernel -> Quirks. Your hack will not boot with CFG-Lock enabled)

Enable​

• VT-x
  • Above 4G Decoding
  • Hyper-Threading
  • Execute Disable Bit
  • EHCI/XHCI Hand-off
  • OS type: Windows 8.1/10 UEFI Mode (some motherboards may require "Other OS" instead)
  • DVMT Pre-Allocated(iGPU Memory): 64MB or higher
  • SATA Mode: AHCI
also what connection is your monitor that you are plugging into your motherboard?
Yep, a few forums later and I'm up and running. Thanks for your suggestions tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back