Contribute
Register

Big sur - OC problem *help*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a small Audio change to the config.plist for you to try also maybe you should HDMI connection and see if that works.
Hi, I replace your with my EFI and nothing, try to connect HDMI but nothing, I see only what I put in attach...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-28 at 14.40.36.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-28 at 14.40.36.png
    70 KB · Views: 19
Hi, I replace your with my EFI and nothing, try to connect HDMI but nothing, I see only what I put in attach...
I don't know if I recommended this site - https://github.com/topics/hackintosh?o=desc&s=updated - before, here you will find an extensive list of various working EFI Folders. Look for one with your Board and Chip Set, compare the Audio Settings in the config.plist to yours and see if you can find what the problem is. Good luck.

PS - The EFI Folder you find on the site you will need to download it but rename the Config.plist to something like BAK.Plist so that you won't confuse it with yours when doing the comparison.

Hi, I found a solution ... just needed to change alcid=1 :) Now it works just fine.

But I have I don't is that issue or not, but look the video in the attachment. (is not smooth, when I resize the window of browser)

Attachments

• 20201228_152317_1.mp4.zip
    16.4 MB · Views: 24
Hi, I found a solution ... just needed to change alcid=1 :) Now it works just fine.

But I have I don't is that issue or not, but look the video in the attachment. (is not smooth, when I resize the window of browser)
Great!!!! The smoothness or lack of I don't think has any thing to do with your Audio, that's more like a Graphics acceleration problem but I am not schooled in the subject to offer a solution without the aid of Google so you'd be much more better off going that route than me waffling on about a subject I know nothing about.
Maybe someone here will come to your aid and offer some advice.

Hi,

first of all, my mac doesn't run smoothly, you have here an example of video https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/big-sur-oc-problem-help.308385/post-2212814 (if you need more, I'll make it)

Can you help me with this? What is wrong, also today I was just exporting photos from Photoshop (80 jpg files) and the system was too slow (that wasn't the case on Windows)

Cinebench is missing GPU, but when I go to system preference there is "Radeon RX 5500 XT 8 GB"

Also, I have LG 27UL650-W 4K, but when I put Default for display show me 1920x1080, not 3840x2160

Thank you for your help in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 23.35.22.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 23.35.22.png
    471.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Also, I don't see here my GPU, I disable IGPU from Bios, I will work only with AMD RX 5500 XT, is that possible?

Please help me with this and with the post above...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 18.18.58.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 18.18.58.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Also, I don't see here my GPU, I disable IGPU from Bios, I will work only with AMD RX 5500 XT, is that possible?

Please help me with this and with the post above...

If you want H264 HW acceleration from IGPU, you have to enable IGPU in BIOS (Primary Adapter should be PCIe) and need to inject Headless platform id for IGPU.

Last edited:
If you want H264 HW acceleration from IGPU, you have to enable IGPU in BIOS (Primary Adapter should be PCIe) and need to inject Headless platform id for IGPU.

I want to use only my Rx 5500 Xt is that possible, now I'll enable my IGPU from BIOS? Also, can you explain to me how to inject Headless?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back