Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X
CPU
i7 10700K
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys, I'm already tired... Having fun with this more than 3 days... so, please help me

i7 10700k
z490 gaming x
rx 5500 xt 8gb

see files in the attach.

Please help me to run Big Sur ....thanks in advance!

note: I don't have a Mac pc.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
  • opencore-2020-12-24-221104.txt
    256 KB · Views: 61
Also please give some idea about your problem.

Eg:- Where it is stuck, what message you are seeing on screen.. or something to understand where you want the forum members to look.
Ok. First I installed Catalina and for example, I open 30 images jpg in photos, and pc freezes. Then I try to re-install, the same. Drivers of GPU are good (RX 5500 XT 8GB)

After that, I was hoping to upgrade to macOS Big Sur but from that point zero.

The problem is that I don't have a Macbook pro or mac device to make a copy and install. Just in case I have win10 bootable USB for install win and try again.

After that, again try to install Big Sur and it comes to approximately 45-50% install with apple logo but stuck. Then try the above EFI for Big Sur and here I am. :(

Ok. First I installed Catalina and for example, I open 30 images jpg in photos, and pc freezes. Then I try to re-install, the same. Drivers of GPU are good (RX 5500 XT 8GB)

After that, I was hoping to upgrade to macOS Big Sur but from that point zero.

The problem is that I don't have a Macbook pro or mac device to make a copy and install. Just in case I have win10 bootable USB for install win and try again.

After that, again try to install Big Sur and it comes to approximately 45-50% install with apple logo but stuck. Then try the above EFI for Big Sur and here I am. :(
Can you please boot your installation in verbose mode (-v) and please post a photo of the frozen screen.

That will give more clear data.

Can you please boot your installation in verbose mode (-v) and please post a photo of the frozen screen.

That will give more clear data.
If I now go in verbose mode, I'll probably need to install win 10 again to text you and doing bootable USB for installation of MacOs :(

Post of the frozen screen (I don't have it, just open I don't know, 30-50 jpg in photos and scroll with arrows down and after few just freeze, I don't have any MacOS now because I can't install either OS)

If I now go in verbose mode, I'll probably need to install win 10 again to text you and doing bootable USB for installation of MacOs :(

Post of the frozen screen (I don't have it, just open I don't know, 30-50 jpg in photos and scroll with arrows down and after few just freeze, I don't have any MacOS now because I can't install either OS)
Don't you have any handheld device where you can access tonymacx86.com to post a photo ?

Nope... Only pc...

Nope... Only pc...
:banghead:

OpenCore Bootable USB you can make it from Windows OS. If you are ready to try again, please follow the official guide of OpenCore and make the USB.

You have to consider building custom SSDTs for your BIOS/Motherbord before wiping out Windows.

:banghead:

OpenCore Bootable USB you can make it from Windows OS. If you are ready to try again, please follow the official guide of OpenCore and make the USB.

You have to consider building custom SSDTs for your BIOS/Motherbord before wiping out Windows.
For Big Sur, yes... I hope the last time because I'm already crazy... I knew that will be difficult but like that no :)

Can you please share the right link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back