Not open for further replies.
You made a typo :

Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 15.05.11.png

or two :

Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 15.07.00.png

or three :

Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 15.09.15.png

Ok, I don't see any more

But now is everything ok, but not working.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 16.10.43.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 16.10.43.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Ok, I stop here

I don't understand

Option 1: OpenCore Bootloader (Experimental- Working for Big Sur)
13. Download OpenCore Bootloader from the official downloads section.
14. Install OpenCore EFI using the USB's EFI partition (Install macOS Big Sur Beta) as the target volume.
15. Navigate to /EFI and apply necessary kexts, SSDTs. - this part I'll probably copy from EFI from BOOT (Catalina or)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 18.15.52.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 18.15.52.png
    786.3 KB · Views: 17
Ok, I stop here

I don't understand

Option 1: OpenCore Bootloader (Experimental- Working for Big Sur)
13. Download OpenCore Bootloader from the official downloads section.
14. Install OpenCore EFI using the USB's EFI partition (Install macOS Big Sur Beta) as the target volume.
15. Navigate to /EFI and apply necessary kexts, SSDTs. - this part I'll probably copy from EFI from BOOT (Catalina or)
Hi - Forgive me if I am wrong in my assumption but at this point, I think you're just winging it without doing any proper research. I am trying like many others I am sure, hopelessly following your posts hoping to offer constructive advice but you seem to be jumping all over the place making it difficult to follow and offer aid.

1. If you've been successful in achieving an install of any OS X version before BS using Clover and want to cross over to Opencore then all you need to do is Google the process, it's all there in black and white.

2. If you want to install BS still using Clover as a boot loader which is a more in-depth process from previous Clover EFI Folder construction because it relies on some OC elements, again you need to research how it is done.

3. To build an EFI Folder for Opencore, there is a strict process how the Folder is built and must be followed exactly as the developers laid out in the Guide.

4. For Opencore you must ascertain by your specs which platform is or appropriate i.e Coffee Lake, Comet Lake, etc, etc and follow the 'How To' in the OC Guide.

5. I'm quite sure there are a few successful OC builds with the same Chip Set as your board, look at their EFI Folder Tree for guidance, for instance what SSDT files, kexts and Drivers they are using. I'm not saying the same files will enable you to install or boot-up from the start, but at least you will get an insight on how to construct your own.

6. Spend a little time searching for answers, your Board is fairly new but I have come across many Opencore BS installs on the same Board so it is doable.

I hope my post does not come across as harsh or derisive but more of constructive advice in getting you up and running. Many T/M members will be more than willing to answer your queries without the confusing posts. Good luck.

esafeddie thanks for that ;)

I was now finally install success Big Sur.

But the audio doesn't work, I was search for resolve, but nothing...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 22.02.50.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 22.02.50.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 24
esafeddie thanks for that ;)

I was now finally install success Big Sur.

But the audio doesn't work, I was search for resolve, but nothing...
Ok happy you got it sorted, the audio glitch should be quite easy to solve. I will assume you're booting with OC, just insure you have the AudioDxe.efi file in the Drivers Folder and listed in the config.plist also the correct Codec data in boot-args (alcid=?) as shown in the attached with other important settings. You can use Hackintool to find the info about your Audio.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 22.15.10.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 22.15.10.png
    184.1 KB · Views: 25
Hi, I was changed but nothing...still not working, I hope that I changed it correctly

Can you take a look?

Thank you

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2020-12-28 at 01.20.37.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-28 at 01.20.37.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 20
Hi, I was changed but nothing...still not working, I hope that I changed it correctly

Can you take a look?

Thank you
I made a small Audio change to the config.plist for you to try also maybe you should HDMI connection and see if that works.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back