Contribute
Register

Best Motherboard for New i9-9900K Build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 570
I've seen all the recommendations here and elsewhere, but I'd like to know what you think based on personal experience. What is the best motherboard for a new build? I am very partial to Gigabyte. I've had my current build for 10 years and it is rock solid. I have have nearly zero problems with my current Gigabyte board. That being said, maybe there is a better choice.

Also, is there any point in getting a board with onboard Wifi/Bluetooth? Wouldn't it make more sense to get a more compatible Wifi/Bluettoth module?

I've seen all the recommendations here and elsewhere, but I'd like to know what you think based on personal experience. What is the best motherboard for a new build? I am very partial to Gigabyte. I've had my current build for 10 years and it is rock solid. I have have nearly zero problems with my current Gigabyte board. That being said, maybe there is a better choice.

Also, is there any point in getting a board with onboard Wifi/Bluetooth? Wouldn't it make more sense to get a more compatible Wifi/Bluettoth module?

I believe the Z390 Designare will be a good choice. There is a golden build based on this motherboard on this forum.

The onboard WiFi/Bluetooth are not supported in MacOS so you will need a MacOS compatible card if you want WiFi/Bluetooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back