Contribute
Register

Best i3/i5 Hackintosh Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought an HP elitebook and will try to install OSX. I will come back and tell you about my experience/issues with HP bios, etc.

neuroman said:
I just bought an HP elitebook and will try to install OSX. I will come back and tell you about my experience/issues with HP bios, etc.

Alright thanks!

But would that be the same as a hp probook? And it would even very by model I would think.

Lenovo Z560 - I haven't personally done an install on this laptop, but I'm trying to get rid of my dv6-3250us to get this laptop because according to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=15573

Just about everything is working on it; QE/CI, Resolution, LAN, trackpad, keyboard, etc. The only thing is that some of the laptop's wireless adapters vary, so you may have to get a USB wireless adapter. But other than that, it's fully functional!

shusuke028 said:
Lenovo Z560 - I haven't personally done an install on this laptop, but I'm trying to get rid of my dv6-3250us to get this laptop because according to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=15573

Just about everything is working on it; QE/CI, Resolution, LAN, trackpad, keyboard, etc. The only thing is that some of the laptop's wireless adapters vary, so you may have to get a USB wireless adapter. But other than that, it's fully functional!

I thought that had just intel hd graphics, which I was told to stay away from.

blueking said:
shusuke028 said:

I thought that had just intel hd graphics, which I was told to stay away from.

True. ONE configuration of the laptop does just have Intel HD graphics. However, another configuration (the one the OP and the.. 3rd poster has i believe) uses the NVIDIA Geforce 310M. A dedicated video card, therefore, better than Intel HD, and has full graphics acceleration (QE/CI, resolution, etc.)

Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... -_-Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back