Contribute
Register

BCM943602CS Combo Card For Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd... have used mine some more now and still works flawlessly... handoff seems to work, and writing this using the wifi connection... (getting 92 Mbits/s down and 95 Mbits/s up)

What OS are you on?

On macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 only Wi-Fi works and it's identified as 0a5c_21ff.

On Windows 10 both Wi-Fi and BT work perfectly and it's identified as 05ac_8290.

Last edited:
hello, i also have this card, bluetooth is working perfectly, but wifi - i can see networks, i have 2,4ghz and 5ghz at my home, but i cant connect to them....its showing me error: the wifi network could not be joined. any advice? i tried booting to windows, install drivers and its working perfectly there, so im not sure what is causing this, ANYBODY have the same issues? help me......

Hello guys,
I have this card, works perfect with El capitan... BT, wifi, handoff... I have installed a dual boot with Win 10 and only wifi works on Win 10... No bluetooth. I ve tried bootcamp, but it doesn't work... Any ideas ?
Thank you in advance

Hello guys,
I have this card, works perfect with El capitan... BT, wifi, handoff... I have installed a dual boot with Win 10 and only wifi works on Win 10... No bluetooth. I ve tried bootcamp, but it doesn't work... Any ideas ?
Thank you in advance
HELLO, if you have in windows 10 proper drivers for you motherboard, here ARE drivers for wifi and bluetooth for win 7/8/10! enjoy!
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/fi...-40-pci-express-pci-e-bcm943602cs-combo-card/

Thank you for your response kolejacik.
I ve already tried those files, i ve retried , no one works. :/

Thank you for your response kolejacik.
I ve already tried those files, i ve retried , no one works. :/
it works, im using IT!!!!!!!!!! try to update driver from computer management manually and select folder for searching driver this one and it install and properly working.......

Hello. Sorry for my english, I'm french. I have the same card, the bluetooth works well, for cons for wifi only the 2.4 GHz function. The 5 GHz is detected but impossible to connect to it. Can you help me please ? thank you very much

Hello. Sorry for my english, I'm french. I have the same card, the bluetooth works well, for cons for wifi only the 2.4 GHz function. The 5 GHz is detected but impossible to connect to it. Can you help me please ? thank you very much

Try Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration

(Backup than Delete) the following

com.apple.airport.preferences.plist

com.apple.network.identification.plist

com.apple.wifi.message-tracer.plist

NetworkInterfaces.plist

preferences.plist

I kept getting intermittent wifi disconnect problems until I deleted the above worth a try. good luck

Try Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration

(Backup than Delete) the following

com.apple.airport.preferences.plist

com.apple.network.identification.plist

com.apple.wifi.message-tracer.plist

NetworkInterfaces.plist

preferences.plist

I kept getting intermittent wifi disconnect problems until I deleted the above worth a try. good luck
Thanks a lot :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back