Contribute
Register

BCM943602CS Combo Card For Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
My BCM943602CS stopped working with 10.12.2.
I can't activate wifi anymore. Did one of you encounter similar problems?
Does any of you guys have an idea what I could do to get it work again? (Bluetooth is still working)

**** to hear that ..

orderes same one ...
hope we will find a solution

This card stopped working after updating but after a clean reinstall of Mac OS Sierra (10.2.2) it seems to working again.

That said, there seems to be a new issue with the wifi. Speeds are capped to around 10Mb/s when my real Macbook is reporting 70Mbs.

no one getting it working in 10.12.2 ?
I got the card but haven't really been using it as most of my activity on my Hackintosh (since I built it last October) has been related to server type stuff on it. I'm on 10.12.2 for awhile and Bluetooth is working - just tested it with my Apple Mouse now. Wifi is also working fine. Are you seeing the card in System Report?

mine arrives today from china,
will install it tomorrow and then see

for handoff and airdrop is there anything to install for ?

I received mine yesterday from the UK. Installed it connected the Mini USB Cabel to the integrated USB on my motherboard and booted up the Computer. Wifi workes fine in both 10.12.2 and Windows 10. Bluetooth is also working but the range is quite bad I have to say. My PC just stands under my desk and the magic mouse lags as hell when connected to it.
Maybe because this module doesn't have a dedicated antenna for bluetooth. I'm still trying to find a way to increase the range a bit.

I received mine yesterday from the UK. Installed it connected the Mini USB Cabel to the integrated USB on my motherboard and booted up the Computer. Wifi workes fine in both 10.12.2 and Windows 10. Bluetooth is also working but the range is quite bad I have to say. My PC just stands under my desk and the magic mouse lags as hell when connected to it.
Maybe because this module doesn't have a dedicated antenna for bluetooth. I'm still trying to find a way to increase the range a bit.

It might worth putting some Antennas underneath the desk thats what i did with mine and worked fine afterwards. You can buy Laptop antennas which does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back