Contribute
Register

BCM943602CS - Bluetooth not finding any devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took off all antennas and tried them one by one on the BT antenna header, made sure to tighten the antenna well and after a little fiddling (tightening the antenna back and forth, moving its angle in different positions) I got the BT to receive from my trackpad through the desk. Its been working quite well over the weekend, only 1 or 2 times when the trackpad temporaily lags for a second or so.
So after a LOT of use over the last years, the trackpad still lags after som minutes (seems to be when I have load over the wifi). I got new antennas since I thought it would help. I ordered long antennas that connected directly to the BCM943602CS. After having installed them with no improvement I realized that the PCI-E adaptor actually is the issue. It lags on the BT when the wifi works, and does so on and off. Its really frustrating and it sucks that it does not work all the time.

I also bought a used mac air bt card and bought an m.2 adapter, but that one prevented my hac from going to sleep. so that didnt help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back