i7 7700
Graphics
EVGA GTX1070
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, i need your help...

Recently i built my first Sierra hackintosh. Because the onboard ngff card (intel) fully unsupported, i buy Broadcom BCM94352Z M.2 NGFF 802.11AC 867Mbps BT 4.0 DW1560 from ebay. In short after installation, first try to file transfer via airdrop and used the wifi to connect personal hotspot from my iphone its work seamlessly to/from my iphone and macbook pro retina 2012, what a relieve. (I didn't yet try the handsoff one)

Unfortunately, not like the wifi, the bluetooth one seems struggle to connect with external devices. I have Harman Kardon Nova speaker and logitech keyboard k380. Until now, i can't connect to my wireless speaker.

Next case for wireless keyboard, first time connection is good (RSSI index tell me approximately at -50db, and range of my keyboard with antenna is only 2 meter or less). But, while im typing, the respond is very slow (it takes 2-3 second to shown up the text in text editor). Another random try, i remove the external antenna and just make it worst lol

I know its not apple-to-apple comparison, but my macbook pro can connected to that bluetooth speaker and keyboard simultaneously.

Are this driver/hardware issue related? or something i can do? feel free if you want to ask other information or suggestion, please let me know.

Best regards

I have the same card. I was able to use Bluetooth in 10.13.4 (SMBIOS iMac 17.1), albeit with a terrible signal. Now that I have upgraded to 10.13.5, my Bluetooth device does not get recognized.

I have under EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • BrcmFirmwareData.kext
  • BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext
  • BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
  • FakePCIID.kext
  • FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext
  • USBInjectAll.kext

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC-Z370N.dsl
    6.9 KB · Views: 103
  • config-Z370N-imac17.1.plist
    16.3 KB · Views: 196