Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM94352Z not working with BlueToolFixup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Continuity features working? Are you using a DW1560?
Continuity and Airdrop yes. Not using a DW1560. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Broadcom BCM94360HMB) combo card.

Last edited:
I have a usb asus BCM20702A0, I fixed the problem with only BlueToolFixup kext 2.6.1., in OC / kexts and then with Opencore Configurator / open / confing plist, and in the kernel section you drag and mark enable BlueToolFixup from the Kexts folder. and reboot works perfectly
I cannot find v 2.6.1 , did you build it or is it for download somewhere?
could you share it or explain how to build it? thanks

I find Monterey rather unable in general. My Bluetooth was quite unstable with BlueToolFixup 2.6.1, the BT keyboard will stop typing all at a sudden. And with 4 applications opened, the system was about the crash. On Big Sur even with 10 apps opened, everything ran smoothly. So I downgraded, now on BS 11.6.1; and it seems a bit better than 11.6.0. Not sure how everyone's experience with Monterey is, and if 12.1 is a bit more stable?

I find Monterey rather unable in general. My Bluetooth was quite unstable with BlueToolFixup 2.6.1, the BT keyboard will stop typing all at a sudden. And with 4 applications opened, the system was about the crash. On Big Sur even with 10 apps opened, everything ran smoothly. So I downgraded, now on BS 11.6.1; and it seems a bit better than 11.6.0. Not sure how everyone's experience with Monterey is, and if 12.1 is a bit more stable?

It's been pretty solid here with natively supported Bluetooth. No crashes on either my desktop or laptop.

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 7.04.11 PM.png

Could it be a RAM problem? I'm running 16GB, but still 1/2 hanging with more than 4 applications opened.

Idk... I have 64GB in my desktop and 32GB in my laptop.

Idk... I have 64GB in my desktop and 32GB in my laptop.
I suspect Monterey is re-written and tailored to M1 chip, and running some translation engine for Intel chips. Big Sur already felt strange, especially the mouse, it was like it was written for touch instead. Just hope Cycles in Blender gets metal support soon, otherwise, is back to Windows.

I suspect Monterey is re-written and tailored to M1 chip, and running some translation engine for Intel chips. Big Sur already felt strange, especially the mouse, it was like it was written for touch instead. Just hope Cycles in Blender gets metal support soon, otherwise, is back to Windows.

My Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Trackpad 1 are working great with natively supported Bluetooth. I haven't experienced any anomalies. I have not noticed any changes in the way trackpad works on my laptop...

I noticed that AirDrop seems to work better on Monterey. On older versions of macOS, I would sometimes need to open the AirDrop window on Finder before my iPhone would see my hack. I no longer have to do that on Monterey.

Is all making sense now, Monterey on Intel is running on a virtual machine. That is why the OS will need a few CPU cores, and probably 8GB to run well. In this case, I guess my computer on Monterey can only run 3 applications at the same time well. Oh well, my Hackintosh days are soon over. I wonder if someone will come up with an Arm chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back