Contribute
Register

BCM94352Z No bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! it solved my battery issue and the ACPI error is gone but I have another error with _DSM, probably related (cf. debug file)
Anyway I will test the sound tomorrow morning and check if I have issues

You forgot to remove (or rename) _DSM methods from DSDT.aml.
This causes conflicts with SSDTs you have in ACPI/patched that are trying to add _DSM methods.
If you enable the _DSM->XDSM patch in your config.plist, that problem will go away.
But then, you'll discover you have a duplicate _PTS.
It is because you're trying to use SSDT-HACK-T560.aml without the required _PTS->ZPTS and _WAK->ZWAK patch(es).
It seems to me your config.plist just isn't correct for your ACPI/patched content.

All right, no sound this morning, related debug file posted (with no sound)

You forgot to remove (or rename) _DSM methods from DSDT.aml.
This causes conflicts with SSDTs you have in ACPI/patched that are trying to add _DSM methods.
If you enable the _DSM->XDSM patch in your config.plist, that problem will go away.
But then, you'll discover you have a duplicate _PTS.
It is because you're trying to use SSDT-HACK-T560.aml without the required _PTS->ZPTS and _WAK->ZWAK patch(es).
It seems to me your config.plist just isn't correct for your ACPI/patched content.
I'm going to clean my config.plist, I believe I have a few patches that are from tutorials and I probably can remove them. I will also add the missing patches for my *.aml and report back here once its done

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 58
  • IOReg.zip
    591.4 KB · Views: 54
  • RehabMan.zip
    47.4 KB · Views: 62
  • TerminalOutput.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 59
All right, no sound this morning, related debug file posted (with no sound)

You need to fix the mistakes already identified.
The mistakes mentioned previously are serious mistakes.

You need to fix the mistakes already identified.
The mistakes mentioned previously are serious mistakes.
So I cleaned up a bit the mess. This is what I did:
- Added the correct required patched in my config.plist (DSM, WAK and PTS)
- Removed EHCI related patches in config.plist
I have now no issues with disassembly. But I had no sound after wake, and battery status issues.
Then I updated CodecCommander to the last version, leaving the default configuration for the moment and it seems to work (at least for short sleeps).
The sound is now ok, the battery issue is somehow gone but bluetooth is now broken after sleep.
You may found a reason for all this.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 60
  • IOReg.zip
    577.9 KB · Views: 65
  • RehabMan.zip
    47.4 KB · Views: 58
  • TerminalOutput.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 54
So I cleaned up a bit the mess. This is what I did:
- Added the correct required patched in my config.plist (DSM, WAK and PTS)
- Removed EHCI related patches in config.plist
I have now no issues with disassembly. But I had no sound after wake, and battery status issues.
Then I updated CodecCommander to the last version, leaving the default configuration for the moment and it seems to work (at least for short sleeps).
The sound is now ok, the battery issue is somehow gone but bluetooth is now broken after sleep.
You may found a reason for all this.

What is WacomTableDrive? And why is it attaching to your bluetooth controller?
Try without that software, whatever/wherever it is...
The file timestamps on your EFI/Clover files are not believable (looks like your process of creating the ZIP modified them).
Use the tool for "Problem Reporting" as mentioned in the FAQ (as it will collect EFI/Clover without damaging the file timestamps).

What is WacomTableDrive? And why is it attaching to your bluetooth controller?
Try without that software, whatever/wherever it is...
The file timestamps on your EFI/Clover files are not believable (looks like your process of creating the ZIP modified them).
Use the tool for "Problem Reporting" as mentioned in the FAQ (as it will collect EFI/Clover without damaging the file timestamps).
I've rebooted for whatever reason, and I now have no sound (at all), no working battery status (in the status bar) but I still have bluetooth after sleep! It's strange that I sometime (it's really not often, and I don't even know the reasons) have not everything working when booting.
I fixed my script, it should be alright. Here are my debug files with sound not working (as described earlier) and WacomTableDrive uninstalled. (Without reboot tho)

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    47.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IOReg.zip
    550.1 KB · Views: 52
  • EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 58
  • TerminalOutput.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 63
I've rebooted for whatever reason, and I now have no sound (at all), no working battery status (in the status bar) but I still have bluetooth after sleep! It's strange that I sometime (it's really not often, and I don't even know the reasons) have not everything working when booting.
I fixed my script, it should be alright. Here are my debug files with sound not working (as described earlier) and WacomTableDrive uninstalled. (Without reboot tho)

ACPI/origin files are way too old to compare against ACPI/patched.
You clearly forgot to press F4 before collecting EFI/Clover.
Read "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

ACPI/origin files are way too old to compare against ACPI/patched.
You clearly forgot to press F4 before collecting EFI/Clover.
Read "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.
Forgot to do it again. Updated.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 65
  • IOReg.zip
    550.1 KB · Views: 59
  • RehabMan.zip
    47.4 KB · Views: 59
  • TerminalOutput.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 66
Forgot to do it again. Updated.

For audio, boot without caches, rebuild cache, and reboot.
Battery status appears to be working. Check your settings in SysPrefs.

Battery status appears to be working. Check your settings in SysPrefs.
Well It works, but the status bar icon doesn't update on itself, I need to enable/disable the percentage to see the changes, even if the correct status is displayed in SysPrefs and ActivityMonitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back