Contribute
Register

BCM94352Z No bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea (I don't use it). Only one way to find out... remove it and see.
I have in fact another issue, I don't get bluetooth after sleep, and it seemed it has broken sound after sleep at the same time

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 70
  • IOReg.zip
    652.1 KB · Views: 69
  • RehabMan.zip
    48.4 KB · Views: 60
  • TerminalOutput.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 66
I have in fact another issue, I don't get bluetooth after sleep, and it seemed it has broken sound after sleep at the same time

Do a fresh install. Don't install any extra software (such as Virtualbox, etc).

Do a fresh install. Don't install any extra software (such as Virtualbox, etc).
Damn, I was afraid of hearing this... Is this my only solution ?

Damn, I was afraid of hearing this... Is this my only solution ?

No big deal to make a fresh install to a second partition.
If there is no problem on a clean system, you can eliminate stuff you may have installed on the main partition until the problem goes away.

No big deal to make a fresh install to a second partition.
If there is no problem on a clean system, you can eliminate stuff you may have installed on the main partition until the problem goes away.
I don't really got the time to do this right now, so I will try to avoid this solution for the moment.
However, I've removed VirtualBox and I have now no issue with the bluetooth, even after sleep during the night... Weird

I have still no sound if the sleep is too long (I don't know how long do I need to wait before it broke) but this is related to my CodecCommander configuration. Is it possible that the CodecCommander works for short but not long sleeps ?
Again, I can't really tell the exact difference between "long" and "short" (After a 1 hour sleep, it still works)

My CodecCommander was taken from this guide : https://github.com/tluck/Lenovo-T460-Clover
I believe there is a mismatch between his OS version and mine
I maybe should try with AppleALC as suggested in his guide

Anyway this is a bit off-topic, I might reopen a post if I can't figure out the problem

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 67
  • IOReg.zip
    604.4 KB · Views: 63
  • TerminalOutput.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 64
  • RehabMan.zip
    48.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I don't really got the time to do this right now, so I will try to avoid this solution for the moment.
However, I've removed VirtualBox and I have now no issue with the bluetooth, even after sleep during the night... Weird

I have still no sound if the sleep is too long (I don't know how long do I need to wait before it broke) but this is related to my CodecCommander configuration. Is it possible that the CodecCommander works for short but not long sleeps ?
Again, I can't really tell the exact difference between "long" and "short" (After a 1 hour sleep, it still works)

My CodecCommander was taken from this guide : https://github.com/tluck/Lenovo-T460-Clover
I believe there is a mismatch between his OS version and mine
I maybe should try with AppleALC as suggested in his guide

Anyway this is a bit off-topic, I might reopen a post if I can't figure out the problem

Your hibernatemode is wrong.
Read guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/

Well I still have the issue, my hibernate settings are all right.. What could cause the issue?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 66
  • IOReg.zip
    783.2 KB · Views: 59
  • RehabMan.zip
    48.4 KB · Views: 80
  • TerminalOutput.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back