Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi.
I'm new to the forum and the hackintosh scene. Recently successfully completed my first build thanks to all the great info on this site.

I'm having a few final glitches trying to get bluetooth to work using a USB bluetooth dongle from Simplecom. The chipset has been discussed previously in these threads, being the bcm20702a0 which others have been successful in getting to work, however after following all the instructions I can't seem to get the device to work on my setup. Would appreciate any guidance.

I'm using a Gigabyte H370n Wifi Mini ITX motherboard which has built in bluetooth and wifi.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.04.28 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.04.28 pm.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 915
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.04.52 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.04.52 pm.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 848
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.05.23 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.05.23 pm.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 680
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.12.58 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.12.58 pm.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 698
Hi.
I'm new to the forum and the hackintosh scene. Recently successfully completed my first build thanks to all the great info on this site.

I'm having a few final glitches trying to get bluetooth to work using a USB bluetooth dongle from Simplecom. The chipset has been discussed previously in these threads, being the bcm20702a0 which others have been successful in getting to work, however after following all the instructions I can't seem to get the device to work on my setup. Would appreciate any guidance.

I'm using a Gigabyte H370n Wifi Mini ITX motherboard which has built in bluetooth and wifi.
Hey, did you solved this issue? Thanks

Hi.

The Intel CNVi can interfere with the operation of other WiFi/BT cards. On your Gigabyte motherboard, try coping the attached file to CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder in the EFI partition of your Mojave SSD, and reboot. Does it make any difference?

Attachments

• SSDT-DESIGNARE-Z390-NO-CNVW.aml
    129 bytes · Views: 529
Hi,

Did you solved this issue?
Thanks!

Hi.

Did you get this working?
I tried the windows approach above too, didn't work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back