Contribute
Register

Available for Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
MD5
b5d3753c62bfb69866e94dca9336a44a

Build # 11A511 Which is what the GM release had as well so i guess there's no Difference :?

As for the suggestions concerning smbios.plist and changing it from Tonymacx to summ else i have never used Tonymacx in my smbios so i cant say if that will work for those who have it....

Alright, now I have this lion circle thing on my dock and I don't know what to do with it... Tony save me!!!

You will not be able to just run the Installation application on your Hac.

You need to extract the install disk image from the Application bundle and put it on a Flash drive or other partition.

You will NOT get the Lion Recovery Partition that a Mac would have.

John, yes, but the icon is just a shortcut to the app, you can delete it.

I can't see Lion in my applications folder, does it only appear when it's finished downloading?

John, yes, but the icon is just a shortcut to the app, you can delete it.

I can't see Lion in my applications folder, does it only appear when it's finished downloading?

you need to follow a guide to show the package contents of the dmg and burn it to a disc or a usb and use a bootloader to install it.

yes it needs to finish downloading then it will show as an icon on dock or applications folder

@pos2005, the icon in your dock is to indicate that you are downloading the file. It's massive, so wait. If you go to the app store, and click on purchases at the top, you'll see how much time you have left.

i think so i think the download finishes and then automatically exectutes the install dmg app sort of thing in you're applications folder, then you need to show package contents of it, and follow a guide as stated earlier.

Yeah dude... its done downloading, put the package on my external and burnt it to a dvd... I just wanna know how to install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back