Contribute
Register

Audio too slow and in headphones it gets some wierd sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
but why you can see in the image that it is already there in S/L/E
not there:

Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext DirectHW.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8100.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext HoRNDIS.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleBacklightInjector.kext
symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>
KernelCache ID: 15483B6160DF318398C036D6A69C3523

also kexts should be installed to /Library/Extensions

as you have several kexts installed that should not be anyway)
which of them are you talking about?

i can't afforf to reinstall now as i have kept so much data now !

you don't need to reinstall, just install your kexts properly in the proper location

should not be installed:
DirectHW.kext
HoRNDIS.kext

should not be patched:
AppleMobileDevice.kext
AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext

No other suggestions for you then.

Seems likely your AppleHDA.kext is damaged, perhaps other system kexts/system files.

as my wifi intel 3160 drivers are not available i use this for usb tethering!

You might eliminate it during testing.
Use Ethernet.
Or install supported WiFi hardware as recommended in the FAQ.

should i delete this from S/L/E?

No.
Restore to vanilla by running the macOS installer.

if i re-run the installer will my data be gone??

No.
As long as you don't erase the partition prior to running the installer, the installer will simply refresh all system binaries.

But you should have a backup of your data for the case of human or other error.
Or for hardware failure.

No.
As long as you don't erase the partition prior to running the installer, the installer will simply refresh all system binaries.

But you should have a backup of your data for the case of human or other error.
Or for hardware failure.

okay thanks i am rerunning the installer! let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back