Contribute
Register

Audio report on GA-H67N-USB3-B3

Status
Not open for further replies.
pechenie said:
Still no luck with that :(

In IOReg I can see 3 records for "AppleIntelFramebuffer". First two of them say connector type = <00 04 00 00>, and the last one says connector type is <00 08 00 00>.

I am using DSDT from this article: HDMI Audio. Is it correct?

What else could go in a wrong way?

[EDIT] I've just reinstalled DSDT and kexts just to be sure, but still no any progress :(

It appears the edited kext is not being installed with KextBeast. Two alternatives:
1. Kext Wizard: a. Select Install (S/L/E), b. Select Maintenance (S/L/E/) http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=253395&view=findpost&p=1661592
2. Manual: a. Move aisnbgfb kext (S/L/E) to trash, b. copy edited aisnbgfb kext to S/L/E, c. repair permissions and kextcache.

tried kext wizard and manually
didn't work for me

nige2000 said:
weird i am getting exactly same results

booting in black hdmi port still unusable (can swap after boot)

what could we be doing wrong

Hooray, one more confirmation, at last.

[EDIT] oops, didn't notice the third page. Confirm no luck with manual installation too.

pechenie said:
nige2000 said:
weird i am getting exactly same results

booting in black hdmi port still unusable (can swap after boot)

what could we be doing wrong

Hooray, one more confirmation, at last.

[EDIT] oops, didn't notice the third page. Confirm no luck with manual installation too.

I have no explanation. I retested with both macmini5,1 and macbookpro8,1 and I see the edited frame buffers on my h67n/2405s. Please confirm you are using Chimera?

toleda said:
I have no explanation. I retested with both macmini5,1 and macbookpro8,1 and I see the edited frame buffers on my h67n/2405s. Please confirm you are using Chimera?

Yep, Chimera 1.5.4

pechenie said:
Umm, what? Yes, I do have 10.7.1 update installed, if you mean that.
About This Mac/More Info...

My 10.7.1 is 11B26.

Any Console (i.e., Applications/Utilities/Console) kernel messages or errors?

My customac mini is running very well and everything works but is far from native. Everything that is wrong seems fixable. I'd like to figure out why the edited kexts aren't loading. I realize with the results so far, there may not be interest in taking this any further.

could there be difference between the 2405 and the 2105 that could cause our problem

i think the kexts are installed correctly but do not load/load correctly
if you boot verbose error messages about not been able to load some audio kexts and sometimes graphics kexts

i too running 10.7.1 on chimera 1.5.4 on fresh install

Yes, could this happen because of CPU difference? You have Core i5, while we are testing under Core i3, I think there may be some significant differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back