Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
2.79 GHz Intel Core i7
CPU
i7 Classified Evga 141 BL E760
Graphics
GeForce GTX 470
Hello can anyone out there help me? I am having problems trying to get audio working properly on my hackintosh

Here are the specs of my Hackintosh:
MotherBoard: EVGA x58 3 SLI [i7 core]
Graphics: Evga gtx 470 [1GB video]
6 Gig of Ram

I am having a problem trying to get the sound to work on my machine. I am using these settings from another who has the same set up as me [Ojo_Verde ], but I cannot seem to get the sound to work properly. Here are said Mulitbeast settings I use:
1. EasyBeast
2. PCI Root ID Fix
3. Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet v0.0.90
4. Realtek ALC8xx-Without DSDT-ALC889 [but sound still does not work]
5. Trim Enabler

I have used voodooHDA, but it keeps on leaving a slight hiss in my headphones I cannot seem to fix, and that gets old fast, especially when one is trying to do sound editing on a project:banghead:. There seems to be quite a few fixes but all link to one another with no specfic fix for my problem and when i do try to follow the links to what seem to be files, i just get linked to another fix! i am going around in circles trying to fix this problem, and its getting frustrating not being able to find a clear answer to it. No devices are showing up in the system preferences/sound either.
If anyone can help me, by suggesting what I should maybe change in my Multibeast settings or a specific exact fix, file or clear easy guide to follow that i can use to get the Audio/AppleHDA working properly on my machine, it would be a big help.

Thanks for your time
M

ps: A stupid question, i see that there are a lot of different Multibeasts, and i am using the one strictly for Mountain Lion [Multibeast 5.5.5]. Can i use say a yosimite or more recently updated Multibeast to install the proper files onto my mac [same settings just a different Multibeast] or do i strictly need to use 5.5.5 for Mountain Lion? Sorry i am a bit of a noob at this, i can install the system fine, its just the sound i cant get to work! I thought if i used a more recent updated Multibeast, perhaps it may solve this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back