GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Playing Audio has Pauses in the song.

This is my first time building a hackintosh. Everything works and I do have audio but it seems that whenever I play music either on youtube or iTunes it has lag. It seems that when I play the song there are random pauses that drops in.

I am using ML Multibeast 5.2.1 and the audio driver I used was Realtek ALC898 -> Without DSDT

Im thankful if anyone can help or redirect me to a thread that has the answer.

I've got the same setup (drivers + multibeast), but I've been using my hackintosh for a few months now without problem until just now when i booted up and noticed random "resets" in audio. It sounds like my speakers are being unplugged and plugged in really quickly, causes pauses and drops in audio.

I'm running GA-77X-UP5 TH, using the 898 audio driver without dsdt. i've tried using changing to using the first line output and the black plug as per other threads, but no audio with that method.

I don't want to hijack your thread, but also didn't want to open a new thread on what seems to be the same issue.

[FIXED] Powered off, unplugged everything, cleaned out the dust inside computer (minimal), and plugged everything back in and turned it on. sound is now normal. Issue seems to be caused by some kind of power issue I think.

/me shrugs

GL OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back