Contribute
Register

Audio. Hp envy beats

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that it is not supported. I wrote that I want to replace it, but i don't know which of cards listed in this post will work on my note(. And i need your advice, which card to buy.

It is likely a BCM94352HMB will work in your laptop (and is one of the best choices). It all depends on whether the BIOS has a whitelist or not. I had a Haswell HP Envy J-series laptop and it came with BCM94352HMB. I purchased one on ebay for my u430 for $30 free shipping.

It is likely a BCM94352HMB will work in your laptop (and is one of the best choices). It all depends on whether the BIOS has a whitelist or not. I had a Haswell HP Envy J-series laptop and it came with BCM94352HMB. I purchased one on ebay for my u430 for $30 free shipping.

Is it possible to get my bios whitelist?

Just found this card on aliexpress for 36$ and someone left this comment:
"Works great with HP ENVY 15-j040er without bios patching with drivers included in Win8.1. 300/330 Mbps achieved with Totolink a2004ns." - so it must be in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]whitelist). Thanks a lot![/FONT]

Just found this card on aliexpress for 36$ and someone left this comment:
"Works great with HP ENVY 15-j040er without bios patching with drivers included in Win8.1. 300/330 Mbps achieved with Totolink a2004ns." - so it must be in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]whitelist). Thanks a lot![/FONT]

Not surprising since my Haswell Envy J063CL came with it...

I wrote a guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...nvy-haswell-series-j-k-using-clover-uefi.html

Please try it as written and provide feedback.

hy ,i have an hp envy with yosemite;everything is working but not the sub wwofer beats,i don t understand the process to make it working,can you explain it to me please what is the process for editingb platformplist and layout,thanks

hy ,i have an hp envy with yosemite;everything is working but not the sub wwofer beats,i don t understand the process to make it working,can you explain it to me please what is the process for editingb platformplist and layout,thanks

AFAIK, no possible way to make it work with AppleHDA.
Some use VoodooHDA and a composite audio device (with SoundFlower).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back