Contribute
Register

Audio help Please!!!!Z77x-ud5h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - I've got the GA-X79-UD5. Up until yesterday I've been using an AudioBox USB for sound - but just standard left and right. I've installed the non-DSDT 898 kext and it shows up just fine with the Line Out listed twice and such.
Why are you posting GA-X79-UD5 problem in a GA-Z77x-UD5H? The X79-UD5 does not have the green port audio problem. There are several X79-UD5 audio solution threads. Use Search, upper right hand corner.

Why are you posting GA-X79-UD5 problem in a GA-Z77x-UD5H? The X79-UD5 does not have the green port audio problem. There are several X79-UD5 audio solution threads. Use Search, upper right hand corner.

I know where search is, thank you. I used the Thread Starter to start a new thread; I've no idea how it got here.

The reason I started my own thread is because none of the other solutions worked (Obviously, or I wouldn't have posted). I have no sound at all, even given the confirmation that only orange and black work. I will assume that means *all* ports including digital, but not even orange and green work for me. However, that being the case, and knowing that 2 channels (R/L) is all I can get, I'll just stick to my AudioBox. It's actually quite good. I could always use my PreSonus Monitor Station to hook my 5.1 speaker set to split it and just live with that.

Anyway, thanks.

t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back