Graphics
XFX HD6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i got my system up and running with ML but need help enabling audio on the z77x ud5h! please help

Install these ones with multibeast:

Kext & Enablers -> Audio -> Realtek >nonDSDT -> ALC898
Kext & Enablers -> Audio -> Realtek >Patched AppleHDA -> ALC898

Then you should have Audio on the black and orange jack.

Sound is only available from the Orange and Black Sockets, Go into System Preferences and Change Sound Effects And Output to the Top Line Out for Orange or the second one for Black.

In Multi Beast I installed :

Unified Device Injector - ALC8xxHDA

Non-DSDT HDAEnabled - ALC898

Patched AppleHDA - ALC898

Sound will work with just the second 2 options but you always seem to get a delay and constant clicking and popping noises. I also found that the orange port seems a little better than the black but that might be just me.

Some people have had the Green port working as the Internal Speaker option but I am yet to try this with this Multibeast configuration.

Hope this is useful.

Use the F8 BIOS update BIOS if needed.

NON-DSDT
In Multi-Beast ONLY select

(Trash the AppleHDA.kext and any other ALC8xxxHDA.kext if needed)

-System Utilities
-PatchedHDA for 898
-Non-DSDT Enabler

Same with the black and orange.

Be sure to change to the second "line out" option which is black in sounds preferences. (not internal speakers)

Sound is only available from the Orange and Black Sockets, Go into System Preferences and Change Sound Effects And Output to the Top Line Out for Orange or the second one for Black.

In Multi Beast I installed :

Unified Device Injector - ALC8xxHDA

Non-DSDT HDAEnabled - ALC898

Patched AppleHDA - ALC898

Sound will work with just the second 2 options but you always seem to get a delay and constant clicking and popping noises. I also found that the orange port seems a little better than the black but that might be just me.

Some people have had the Green port working as the Internal Speaker option but I am yet to try this with this Multibeast configuration.

Hope this is useful.
Z77X-UD5H/898 Audio recommendations, select 1 install option:
1. ALC8xxHDA, AppleHDA Rollback and HDA Enabler 898
2. Patched ALC 898 and HDA Enabler 898
3. Patched ALC 898 and dsdt w/HDEF

Installing the ALC8xxHDA with the Patched AppleHDA will result audio problems and/or an audio failure in the future. Remove the ALC8xxHDA, repair permissions, rebuild cache and restart. I am not aware of a single Z77X-UD5H that has green port audio out working. As noted, orange and black work.

Z77X-UD5H/898 Audio recommendations, select 1 install option:
1. ALC8xxHDA, AppleHDA Rollback and HDA Enabler 898
2. Patched ALC 898 and HDA Enabler 898
3. Patched ALC 898 and dsdt w/HDEF

Installing the ALC8xxHDA with the Patched AppleHDA will result audio problems and/or an audio failure in the future. Remove the ALC8xxHDA, repair permissions, rebuild cache and restart. I am not aware of a single Z77X-UD5H that has green port audio out working. As noted, orange and black work.

EDIT:
ONLY the orange and black ports work......As stated by others. Sorry for any confusion toleda.

thanks for the informative responses... did it in Multibeast and it works great :)

I want to make my own Hackintosh But I'm Afraid about it
I have the Same motherboard GA-Z77x-UD5h With wifi & BT, Dual 500GB HDD and 16GB Ram and without Graphic Card not yet I'll soon
I need the Guiad to Install and which way should I try to install by Burn it On DVD or by USB Flash Drive ?
and about the driver to install the Lion or M. Lion ?!!!! :banghead::crazy::banghead::crazy:

Toleda... I am using the green port without a problem.

Also the orange and black ports work......

wat is the settings do u use and wat the version of bios ????? i have noted no one have green port work even on linux !!!!

wat is the settings do u use and wat the version of bios ????? i have noted no one have green port work even on linux !!!!

Use the F8 BIOS update

NON-DSDT
In Multi-Beast ONLY select

(Trash the AppleHDA.kext and any other ALC8xxxHDA.kext if needed)

-System Utilities
-PatchedHDA for 898
-Non-DSDT Enabler for 898

EDIT:
ONLY works with orange and black.
Be sure to change to the first "line out" option in sounds preferences. (not internal speakers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back